May 25th - June 1st (1 week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubair

ill o.g.
think im gonna sit out of this one as it was used in kanye's Lord Lord Lord and i cant get it out of my head

zubair

ill o.g.
love the flip Dac, its the bassline that does it....someone can really go hard over that ....

i think the kanye flip utilises the bass from the sample too and a lot of the intro, its really a sik track, much slower tempo

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
lol @ finnigan, come on man...you gotta do something with this.

zubair - thanks man, I actually felt good about this flip, it's been a while too.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
Dam Dac glock carry heavy wieght is sooo sick, i love the way you flipped it, i love how full and thick it sound and the scratches are so dope, so sick...
Whos the toughest is dope too, but after i heard the glock one i was blown away haha..

how much longer is this gunna be open? id love to flip this but didnt have time last week..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thanks alot 420, man I've been in a long slump but I think I'm on my way out now...I'll try to keep this open until you get your beat up.

@finnigan - thanks man, I'm trying to get to your level bro =).

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
That was Dope Plex, I'm big on intro's and song structure in general. It really sets the theme of the beat. Your beat was tight! Great work!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I really dig this, theres 1 part that I wish you would have kept strong. It's in there but it fades out. Check at 1:03 and it fades out by 1:05, I'm not sure if its a guitar or keys but I think it was dope. Groove wise, I like it better than my flip. I could chill and sip some Henn to this joint. The groove factor is a 10 on this joint. Great work 420!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Jeez, I wanted to hear the sample and flip it, but after hearing the flips I just wanna spit to everybody's track. Dope stuff guys.

Just listened to the sample, this was a gem. Dac got the gold lol

Status
Not open for further replies.