Mayweather vs Cotto

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Can't wait for the fight yall. I think it will be a good one. I'm going with Floyd because I feel that he is simply a different breed. Dude does not study tape of his opponents! He just gets in the ring and figures it out. I have never seen a boxer methodically break people down like he does. Boxers just cannot execute their game plan with Floyd. In my generation, I say it's Sugar Ray, Floyd , Roy, Pacquiao, that's the cream.

But I don't dismiss Cotto. He is younger, naturally bigger, he is tough (Margarito practically had brass knuckles in his gloves, and Cotto still hung in there for most of the fight), and he is a hard puncher. Don't know how he will deal with Floyd's speed though. Victor Ortiz was way younger than Floyd, and should have been stronger. But look how that turned out. Either way, it's going to be a good fight.

And on the under card, Sugar Shane may retire after this one.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I think a lot of people want to see Mayweather get his arse kicked but at this point in his career, it would only be downplayed by his age so even if he loses, it wouldn't be all that...and yeah he's a master at taking away his opponents game plan, all the greats were in some sense. A few of his opponents came out beating him down but he always managed to turn it around...lol.

Sugar should have retired after his fight with Mayweather imo, it was clear that he didn't have the stamina. I don't know who he's fighting but this is just another paycheck for him. win or lose, he's pretty much done.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Sugar should have retired after his fight with Mayweather imo, it was clear that he didn't have the stamina. I don't know who he's fighting but this is just another paycheck for him. win or lose, he's pretty much done.

Agree. He is fighting this up and coming Mexican fighter named Canelo (Saul) Alverez. He's pretty good, and may be Mayweathers' next opponent. Him or sergio martinez.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If Mayweather loses, it's because he's old.

If Mayweather wins, it's because he's the best of all time.

Either way, he wins.

I'm going for Cotto!!! Fought Margarito with loaded gloves, Pacquiao on steroids (he has to be on something, look @ him at the beginning of his career).

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
Floyd knows this is going to be his best fight ever, Floyd is a loud Killer, Cotto is a silent killer.
i say mayweather.

roy jones = tested. mosely = tested. pac = ?

Pac needs to prove me wrong and just take the damn test.. lil dude destroyed all of his bigger heavier stronger fighters.. took them on like he was in there weight division from day 1. speed kills though... but as i said, he just needs to take the damn test. if anyone saw the cotto an pac fight, you can sense theres something weird with pacs condition and strengths.

JDarmsMusic

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I would have rather watched the fight with no sound. The announcers were so terrible. Great fight tho. Pacman would destroy Floyd

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Same here.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I think he can beat him.... Bradley is no slouch, though...but this has to be the fight leading up to Mayweather for Pacquiao (if he wins, of course).