Mc's Sorry Real Mc's Only Holla

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
SUP WE ARE BODEGA COLD KUTZ TM GOT AN UNDERGROUND ALBUM COMING OUT ONLY 4 UNSIGHNED ARTIST DIRTY MC'S IF YOUR IN THE NEW YORK METROPOLITON AREA AND WANNA TRY AND MAKE THE CUT LETS BUILD THOUGH ITS A COLD KUTZ ALBUM SO YOU MUST USE OUR BEATS AND RECORD IT IN OUR STUDIO BUT WE HAVE A LITTLE BUZZ GOING IN BROOKLYN QUEENS SI AND THE BRONX AND MANHATTEN IF YOUR INTERESTED GIVE ME A HOLLA AND SOMETHING WE CAN HEAR AND WE CAN SEE WHATS UP WE ARE GONNA MAKE A NEW UNDERGROUND CD WITH ONLY UNDERGROUND HUNGRY ARTIST EVERY FEW MONTH'S THE STREETS ARE ALREADY WATCHING TALKING AND HOUNDING ME FOR COPIES STRICTLY 4 THE UNERGROUND OH AND PS I DONT MEEN TO DISS IF YOUR NOT FROM NEW YORK YOU CAN STILL HOLLA MAYBE WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT OUR WEBSITE IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION WHEN ITS DONE I WILL FLOOD THE NET AND FADE GOOD WORK IM LOVING YOUR SITE AND I WILL HELP IN ANYWAY I CAN AND I WILL DONATE SOME DOE TO THE SITE CAUSE U SEEM LIKE U WORK HARD AT THIS LIKE ME I EAT SLEEP SHIT SPIT 4 THE UNDERGROUND COLD KUTZ KENWOP IM OUT

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
cool man i aint an mc, but im feeling your love for the underground, i am...good luck on the album.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
If you some niggas from the dirty I can send accepellas or completed versions of the tracks over aim or msn or somethin then holla at a nigga. Ima go to the studio today to do a verse for my boy Eka and Ima do 2 other tracks too I can send yall an acepella of one of the other songs if you want or record a whole new one with one of yalls beat just holla at me.

Craig_Gantt@hotmail.com

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
sup king thank;s goldy holla its all love thoug its not just me if you send me something i give you my word me and my partners will sit and listen and take it from there we could use some south flava na mean so holla keep building stay true one

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
cool im feeling the love merc i checked ur shit is flavaz good work son you did all the beats and productions?

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
we can do this peeps we gotta build you mc's goldy stress merc we gotta talk so you can pick the beats and shit and we can get this poppin holla kenwop1@hotmail.com

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
yea yea

no doubt i keep it simple rugged is key underground is key for me all that hip hopidy happy go lucky shit dont fly with me we aint in it for the doe we in it for the love stay raw on edge my songs come on and niggaz wanna fight go hit 5 ave and start robbin niggaz another words we mad real but i love the critique thou its all love we call our tracks punch you in the mouth tracks cause when they come on played at high volumes niggaz get snuffed if they looking funny we also go to many shows 20-30 deep and take the stage over oh yea what did u think of my mc's holla cold kutz kenwop bk im out

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i SPiT, iF ANYBoDY WANNA SAMPLE i GoT A JOiNT UP AT WWW.SoUNDCLiCK.CoM/GUEVARA "DYiNG FoR PRiDE"
iM THE METRoCARD ABUSER, ALL i Do iS RiDE THE TRAiN, HoLLA iM DoWN FoR ANY PRoJECTS.CiTY

members online