me at beat battle (i lost). lol

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

I'm first "BIG RICK". But he killed me. dam. This is back in September too.
Notice the crowd tho. Him and his camp with 3 other people in the battle of 30 or 15 or w/e knew everyone in the venue. He went on to win the whole thing. DAYUM.

anyway what do you guy's think about the battle.

EDIT: He's under Northern Profit. Done joints for weezy and drake. AUDIO is very distorted.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I don't see what's so special about Big Pops' beat. Sounds pretty average to me. You killed it IMO.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...I agree.... If he beat you, it should've been a lot closer than it seemed....

That's what sucks about having crowd participation being a big factor...It's happened to me a couple times... Guess next time you gotta bring more people....Lol...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the fix was definitely in.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You're probably the only one that lost a beat battle and posted a video of you losing...lol.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yeah, you def should have won. Just judging by the melodies and sequence you came off harder. Next time you enter a battle make sure you invite everyone and there momma to cheer for you.lol. That seems to be the only real way to win a beat battle from what I've seen.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol thanks for all the comments. when my beat actually kicked in he froze for a bit. he told me right after when we went to the back he thought he lost at that point. loll. but w/e. this was in the first round. and he went on and won. sucks i had to go up against him right away. the other producers in the battle were waccck tho. not that i'm trying to be cocky. the producers in t.o. underground aren't too great.

members online

No members online now.