me on the maury show...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Hahaaaa!!! YEA!!!! He is the shit for that!!!!! Don't you hate how the dude always gets booed when he first comes out on stage before anybody knows anything about him, yet the female is wrong 99% of the time? Fuck! that pisses me the fuck off yo. I seen so many with the female going thru like 8 or 9 niggas and still not finding the father. Ugh.......... Where is the justice?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Maury Povich and his staff are damn clowns. But whats really funny is when the chic runs back stage ballin and the camera keeps following.

i wonder how much they get paid for doing that shyt.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
Hahaaaa!!! YEA!!!! He is the shit for that!!!!! Don't you hate how the dude always gets booed when he first comes out on stage before anybody knows anything about him, yet the female is wrong 99% of the time? Fuck! that pisses me the fuck off yo. I seen so many with the female going thru like 8 or 9 niggas and still not finding the father. Ugh.......... Where is the justice?

word up, i love when they find out that 2 dudesaint the fathers,,,lol, thats great!!!!! Love that ahit, and like Fuze said, they run back cryin and shit,,,LOL!!!

Yo P,,,,we doin it 40 ounce style tonight? Hit me up,,,1

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
word up, i love when they find out that 2 dudesaint the fathers,,,lol, thats great!!!!! Love that ahit, and like Fuze said, they run back cryin and shit,,,LOL!!!

Yo P,,,,we doin it 40 ounce style tonight? Hit me up,,,1
YEa, dumb fuckin whores. Ughh........ Yuk... Makes me sick and angry. Anywhoooooo, i got most of a case left, but maybe we should cop 40s too just in case... Aint nuthin worse than running out of beer after the lq closes. lol.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
YEa, dumb fuckin whores. Ughh........ Yuk... Makes me sick and angry. Anywhoooooo, i got most of a case left, but maybe we should cop 40s too just in case... Aint nuthin worse than running out of beer after the lq closes. lol.

word,,,thats the worse, I'm bringin the laptop witsome new beats,,,

back to the topic, Maury Povich is a fag,,,he likes to exploit peoples problems for ratings,,,,at least Oprah does it wit class,,,,

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LOL! That dude's a fool for that... It seems that the Maury Show turned into just paternity tests now... I remember when every so often they would have them out of control teens on there and that big ass muscle bound black dude would come out and start screaming at'em.... lol, that shit was funny.. The kids would be practicaly shittin their pants in fear...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo i love when they show them fat ass babys and shit that be funnya as hell how can these parents let their kids get like that

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo I used to watch Maury every morning, that shit is hilarious! I remember this Puerto Rican chick that was on like 5 times or something, for a total of around 12 guys to figure out who's the father for 1 kid, then her other kid. She finally found the father for 1 kid but not the other. I'm like "Damn, doesn't she have any hobbies besides fucking?".

And yeah I miss the ones where the bad ass teens come out and hate their mothers, calling them bitches and sluts, then Maury's "good friend" comes out, the former police officer, now a motivational speaker, and he's wearing the sleeveless shirt to scare all the young teens with his huge biceps, "Lemme tell you something!". Hahahaha classic.

Oh, and when the chicks are like "I'm 50000000 percent sure it's him, he my baby daddy I KNOW IT". Then they get the results for like 3 guys and none of them are the father LOL.