Member how we said they woudnt Impeach this guy?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article3786591.ece

Go Dennis!

US congressman moves to impeach Bush
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Former Democratic presidential contender, Dennis Kucinich, has called for the impeachment of George W Bush claiming that the president set out to deceive the nation, and violated his oath of office with the Iraq war.

The Ohio representative yesterday introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

Kucinich unveiled a list of alleged illegal and improper acts by Bush, including war crimes.

He accused Bush executing a "calculated and wide-ranging strategy" to deceive citizens and Congress into believing that Iraq posed an imminent threat to the United States.

He went on to say that Bush and Cheney lied to Congress and the American public about the reasons for invading Iraq in 2003 and abused their offices in order to conduct the "War on Terror" following the 9/11 attacks.

"Bush misled the American people and members of Congress to believe Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction so as to manufacture a false case for war. President George W. Bush, by such conduct, is guilty of an impeachable offense warranting removal from office," Kucinich said.

He has already introduced a similar impeachment resolution against Vice President Cheney.

Bob Fertik, President of Democrats.com, said: "We've waited seven years to find one Member of Congress brave enough to stand up for our Constitution, for which generations of Americans have fought and died.

"We are thrilled and honored that Dennis Kucinich has chosen to be that one genuine patriot.

"We congratulate him on his historic leadership, and pledge to do everything in our power to persuade Congress to adopt all 35 Articles and put George W Bush on trial before the Senate of the United States, exactly as the Founding Fathers wanted."

Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated that there will be no consideration of impeachment proceedings against Bush and said the idea was "off the table."

Kucinich's case: the 35 points
Article I

Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq

Article II

Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression

Article III

Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War

Article IV

Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States

Article V

Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression

Article VI

Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of HJRes114

Article VII

Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Article VIII

Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter

Article IX

Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor

Article X

Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes

Article XI

Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq

Article XII

Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources

Article XIIII

Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies With Respect to Iraq and Other Countries

Article XIV

Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency

Article XV

Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq

Article XVI

Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US Contractors

Article XVII

Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives

Article XVIII

Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy

Article XIX

Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to " Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture

Article XX

Imprisoning Children

Article XXI

Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government

Article XXII

Creating Secret Laws

Article XXIII

Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

Article XXIV

Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment

Article XXV

Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

Article XXVI

Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements

Article XXVII

Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply

Article XXVIII

Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the Administration of Justice

Article XXIX

Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965

Article XXX

Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare

Article XXXI

Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency

Article XXXII

Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change

Article XXXIII

Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXIV

Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001

Article XXXV

Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Which brings me to this... http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91332402

Another Twist

The British government was also investigating the deal. That probe had gotten so far as to gain access to Swiss bank accounts. But then the investigation was shut down. According to British court documents, Saudi Arabia threatened to kill another fighter plane deal with BAE that was being negotiated at the time. The Saudis also threatened to end their close intelligence and diplomatic relationship with the British government.

The Saudi threat to call off intelligence cooperation was taken very seriously. As the former director of Britain's Serious Fraud Office testified, the Saudi ambassador to the U.K. put it to him this way: "British lives on British streets were at risk."

But a British court recently ruled that bowing to those threats was unacceptable.

The court ruled that "when the Serious Fraud Office, under pressure from the government — in particular Tony Blair — decided to drop the investigation into allegations of bribes, it was wrong,"

BBC defense and security correspondent Rob Watson says, "They said it was wrong because British justice should not give in to threats from wherever they might come."

The British government is appealing that ruling to the House of Lords.

ill o.g.
Dennis already tried to pull this on cheney last year. Not much, if anything, came from it. Prolly gonna be the same now...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I dont care if it doesnt come to trial until after the election , they need to make a dang example out of him.
Look at what happened to Nixon ...that was waaaaaay less than this. Nixon was like looking at your cards cheating while playing poker..
Bush effectively shot everyone at the poker table then burned down all the players homes and neighborhoods. Had congress to scared to say shit I guess for all this time thanks to Rove.

I dont care if it doesnt come to trial until after the election , they need to make a dang example out of him.
Look at what happened to Nixon ...that was waaaaaay less than this. Nixon was like looking at your cards cheating while playing poker..
Bush effectively shot everyone at the poker table then burned down all the players homes and neighborhoods. Had congress to scared to say shit I guess for all this time thanks to Rove.
That simple comparison shows how far down the shit hole the world has gone in such a short peroid of time.
Not to mention it was few of the old hawks around then too, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush Snr etc

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Kontents; said:
Yea I dont care that its this late as long as he gets whats comming to him, but why did it take so long to get this to happen?

All in All FUCK BUSH.

Relic. Lets make some beats for an EA Sports Game.:i:

Im down to make them beats hit me up!

As far as wy it took so long, hell, dont interupt the guy in the middle of committing the crimes let him go all the way and hang himself.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
As far as wy it took so long, hell, dont interupt the guy in the middle of committing the crimes let him go all the way and hang himself.
i knoe once u start sumthin u have to finish !!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Gives you more of a... "so let me get this str8, after that you did what? Oh you didnt? Lets look at the record... Oh you deleted the records? You knew that was against the law correct? Oh you changed the law prior.. I see.. well ... Ladies and gentlemen of the jury , do you see a pattern here?"

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
I hope they impeach his sorry ass. Hands down worst president in the history of this country. to me it seems like he treated his presidency as an investment opportunity. he milked it for all it was worth and now im sure he'll leave scott free a richer man. I can't wait for Obama...hopefully he'll actually do something right for this country.

members online