Mencia dissing Kanye

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
This shit is FUNNY... he def. been feelin himself more than a 15 yr. old w/ no girlfriend...

Say it " He's not Jesus, He's not Jesus !" - WORD!
"Kanye is really a clown, shops more then a bitch, that's how he gets down" - Freakwncy...

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
LOL. yes. I'm glad mencia did that. wasn't feelin the "crazy ni***" part but everything else was funny an true. I never heard about that bible part, thats just more reason why I dont like him. His arrogance is terrible.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
It was funny and all, But he had not real arguments. Kanye West is just cares about his work and wants it to get out to people just like we do. Ali did the same shit back in the day. And mancia took the whole wanting to be in the bible thing out of context. and i dont care if he is a mexican, you shouldnt call anyone you dont know a nigga.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I didn't like the part of the whole "crazy nigga" thing. People needa stop throwin that word around.
But the other parts did crack me up - HES NOT JESUS! HES NOT JESUS!

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
I like Mencia, but this skit didnt make me laugh. It just wasnt that funny.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Fuck dat. He obviously isn't racist. He's just making fun of Kanye's big headed ass. If Kanye takes this too personal, it just shows how much of a bitch he really is. I am not going to lie. I like his music but...he is on some old crazy out of this world bullshit wit his ego. Hey Kanye, make your money and shut the fuck up. Peace!

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
one word

boring

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
L. Soul said:
I didn't like the part of the whole "crazy nigga" thing. People needa stop throwin that word around.
But the other parts did crack me up - HES NOT JESUS! HES NOT JESUS!

Samething for me, he be throwin that word a little too much and I didn't like the "when he's broke he'll go back to the black girl"...although that was preetty funny lol

And that Jesus thing was mad funny too

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
Is it ok for all the black comedians to crack endless amounts of jokes at white people?

Like in that South Park episode " Either its all fair game, or none of it is"

I have no problems with anybody poking fun at any races. As long as it's not being done in a hateful way.

Where I'm from every hispanic says the N word and I have yet to see anybody care.

"Thems was just jokes..." - Eddie Murphy

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
iono mencia just aint funny to me. when people dont make me laugh, i want to hurt them.