Mencia dissing Kanye

T

The Bastard

Sanova said:
iono mencia just aint funny to me. when people dont make me laugh, i want to hurt them.
i hear that,the ''you aint jesus'' was the only part that gave me a little chuckle, and i agree wit j cro on the nigga word, almost every time i put on comic view i hear sum shit about crackaz and honkeys,hows the nigga so much different, the niggaz and crackaz need to be treated as equal.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
it wuz funny Kanye talks to much like hes a prophet

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lets make sure to keep this a civil discussion. its the type of topic that can spiral out of control, so as long as things remain civil we're good to go.

personal, mencia is funny for a few seconds... then you realize that this is pure shtick with no real intelligence involved...

a mencia joke, 9 times out of 10, goes like this: mexicans do ___________, and the "brothas" do __________________. why arent you laughing brotha man? im just saying what everyone thinks and nobody does!"

"white people do _________________. why arent you laughing white people? ooooohhh its different now, huh?"

eh

he stays on this illusion that he is somehow edgy and innovative... but his material is relatively weak. had that kanye video been done in a more creative way, then maybe... as much as i am for that particular criticism of ye, he is throwing that n word out waaaaaaaaay to much to be comfortable with. when you do it so often the effect wears off dramatically. aside from the fact that he isnt even mexican, he is half german, half honduran, and his real name is ned hortence... none of which would be an issue if he were honest about his ethnicity but he is built on being mexican.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Cold Truth said:
lets make sure to keep this a civil discussion. its the type of topic that can spiral out of control, so as long as things remain civil we're good to go.

personal, mencia is funny for a few seconds... then you realize that this is pure shtick with no real intelligence involved...

a mencia joke, 9 times out of 10, goes like this: mexicans do ___________, and the "brothas" do __________________. why arent you laughing brotha man? im just saying what everyone thinks and nobody does!"

"white people do _________________. why arent you laughing white people? ooooohhh its different now, huh?"

eh

he stays on this illusion that he is somehow edgy and innovative... but his material is relatively weak. had that kanye video been done in a more creative way, then maybe... as much as i am for that particular criticism of ye, he is throwing that n word out waaaaaaaaay to much to be comfortable with. when you do it so often the effect wears off dramatically. aside from the fact that he isnt even mexican, he is half german, half honduran, and his real name is ned hortence... none of which would be an issue if he were honest about his ethnicity but he is built on being mexican.

where you find out this at? you got some links. i cant stand mencia or what ever his name is.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
50, do a google search on "joe rogan carlos mencia"

you'll get the whole scoop. carlos basically bit rogans delivery.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Cold Truth said:
50, do a google search on "joe rogan carlos mencia"

you'll get the whole scoop. carlos basically bit rogans delivery.

yo thanks i just found it, i'ma go ruin my boys day now since this is his new idol. he's wack to me though, i might of laughed at one of his jokes but thats about it.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
I dunno, I like Mencia. I dont even care if he's not mexican. It is still funny to me.