Mental Health

Dope track fam, sorry about the loss.
Never thought about using sampled dialogue this way! Keep it comin'!!

Thanks man, obviously a rapper could write the lyrics and tell a story or get a message across but as I ain’t no rapper I improvised and used real life dialogue to hopefully send the same message across.

Felt the bill burr dialogue lightens the mood and the good Will hunting ending fits the Paddy Pimlett words at the beginning.

Thanks for listening

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
Sorry for ur loss, man, I can relate cause I lost my sister. She was only 25. Came home from prison just to bury her. Felt a lot of guilt cause if I had been home, I may have been able to talk to her. Idk.
Love this, bro. Thx for sharing.

Sorry for your loss too bro and thanks for sharing this too. Honestly man guilt is a fucker, don’t ever let that shit eat away at you man, been there too, all ifs and buts, ultimately the situation’s happened.
Much love bro

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
I could have sworn that was alan watts in the beginning. Guess not reading lower. I like it. Bassline has a real kid cudi vibe. Sorry to hear about that. Everyone has to go through that shit eventually. One of my good friends passed away due to blood infection while in the hospital with pneumonia close to 10 years ago now. I saw him walking around town literally the week before and the next week he was gone. He's now immortalized on a wall in town that a mutual friend spray painted with his trademark goofy, crooked smile, and where it is I doubt it'll ever be removed.

As for the beat Its simple, but fits the tone you were going for. The almost whimsical part with the chords has a certain nostalgic sound that works real well with it. I don't really have anything negative to say about it. Everything there works, levels are good and nothing sticks out that makes me think it needs something fixed. Not something I would make a track to myself, out of personal preference, but that doesn't mean its bad.

Yeah man life throws a lot of shit at us to deal with at some point. As with your good friend we just don't know when this could all be over.
Thanks for the feedback too, yeah kept it relatively simple beat wise as with this one I was focusing on getting a message through.
Appreciate you sharing to bro

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
Mental health is serious. And common in musicians so be aware of yourself cuz mental illness can progress quickly. Find an outlet , talk to someone no matter how embarrassing it seems, call a hotline. And annoy your friends if they seem a lil off find out what’s going on.tge most depressed ppl always say everything is fine as to not be a problem.

Mental health is serious. And common in musicians so be aware of yourself cuz mental illness can progress quickly. Find an outlet , talk to someone no matter how embarrassing it seems, call a hotline. And annoy your friends if they seem a lil off find out what’s going on.tge most depressed ppl always say everything is fine as to not be a problem.

Well said. In my experience often too it can be the loud life of the party type all good until the party stops and they’re alone with their thoughts.
People always say wow I would never have known they always seemed happy and outgoing.