Merry X-mas

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lookey Here

I just wanted to wish all my brothers and sisters in music a safe and happy christmas, kwaanza, hanukkah, xmas or whatever you celebrate! It's been real. UNO

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I dont celebrate holidays but i wish everybody some happy days and dont get your fingers blown of with some fireworks.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the whole IllMuzik family! I hope you all get wasted and make fools of yourselves - that's what the holidays is all about.

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes

Have a Merry Christmas each one of you!!! I think that here it will be a good christmas!!
For the first time we're about to celebrate it with my older sister and her four children!!! It's a kinda prodigal son story :p but anyway enjoy this time y'all and may this time give us more inspiration for our music!!

One

Lo'Nye

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Happy Hannukah, KWANZAA, ramadan, tat

WHatever you celebrate, I hope you all have a safe, fun, and prosperous holiday season, if I don't holla at you before then, happy new years!! Looking forward to 2005 ya'll!!GOD BLESS YOU!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
word the fuck up. have a great holiday fam.
2005 is the year!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Happpppppyyyyyy Holla---dayzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

2005 Is The Yr---make It Happen 1

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Producer_GyaL said:
aaaaaaaww!!! Have a good holidays bro. I wont really celebrate that much this year. I'll go out with my family, I'll go to church..and i'll be producing. Its gonna be just fine.

PS: CLev, what do you wish for 2005 ?
I wish for the war in iraq to be fucking finished. I wish for a new president. I wish for health for family and friends. I wish for me to perfect my production and gain from others. I wish I could quit smoking. I wish my girl would stop telling me I drink too much. I wish that my man Sho stays the fuck out of jail. I wish my company takes off this year....

I hope that what you were looking for PG! What about your wishes?

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Happy Holidays to errybody!!!

-Roy

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Merry Christmas everyone. May your new years be full of peace, love, prosperity and a closer relationship to God.

Uh Uh

Supa

T

The Bastard

have a happy/drunk/safe holiday every1 ,spill sum for the ones that aint here

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
cleverwon said:
I wish for the war in iraq to be fucking finished. I wish for a new president. I wish for health for family and friends. I wish for me to perfect my production and gain from others. I wish I could quit smoking. I wish my girl would stop telling me I drink too much. I wish that my man Sho stays the fuck out of jail. I wish my company takes off this year....

I hope that what you were looking for PG! What about your wishes?

You are wishing for a lot of great things. But for the case of the president and iraq, it is out our hands.

as for me, like you, i want to improove my music and i want 2005 to be a happy year for me in my love life, my career and my goals.

PG

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Happy holidays peeps. Unfortunately, I will be working another 14 hour day..... ON Christmas. 2005, here we come. I'm starting fresh and all that. I've got my resolution list made and ready to break it.

Much success, wealth, focus, dedication, good health, Reese's peanut butter cups, and happiness to everyone. Keep your mind on those that aren't receiving any of the above this holiday season.

C

Copenhagen

Merry muthafucking Christmas everybody, or whatever you celebrate!