Message To Fade......

E

Equality 7-2521

Originally posted by Cold Truth
i'm tellin yall, this was all my idea and fade stole it.. .I DESERVE THE CREDIT DAMN IT!!!!

why do you always have to steal my thunder fade? ever since we were kids...i hate you with every fiber of my being- i exist to to hate you. greedy bastard.

lol.

any comment Fade?

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
this is the first site i go to every time i turn on my computer. the help is unbelievable. im yet to post anything up in the showcase due to the lack of necessary equipment, but im dying to get some feedback from yall. dopest site on the net hands down. (except for fatchicks.com)

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Glad to be a part of tha site for quite some time now...This place is like more than a website to me tho, its like a hiphop movement...Props to Fade for tha awsome place to link up with other great individuals!

Steezo

M

MIKELABZ

THE GATE'KKK'EEPER

HERES THE GATE'KKK'EEPER HE OPENS THE GATES AT HORSE RODEOS AND HAS A THING FOR KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS... :D NO MATCH FOR FADE.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Originally posted by Cold Truth
i'm tellin yall, this was all my idea and fade stole it.. .I DESERVE THE CREDIT DAMN IT!!!!

why do you always have to steal my thunder fade? ever since we were kids...i hate you with every fiber of my being- i exist to to hate you. greedy bastard.

Gimme 5 up high... down lo... TOO SLOW. Should have been faster. LOL.

Mikelabz, that pic was taken when I used to run illwrangler.com!

E

Equality 7-2521

^^^^lol i was almost going to say to Truth "having an idea and acting upon it are two different things"

hahah

funny shit

too bad truth.

na i feel sorry for you dude......poor cunt

haha

M

MIKELABZ

ILLWRANGLER.COM WAS THE JUMP OFF!!

MY SCREENAME THERE WAS MIKESTABLZ.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
^^^ that was funny... i had to give props for that...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Illmuzik Is The Best

I'm back home (friday+saturday) after 21 days!

we are ought to cherish illmuzik since this is the best hip hop resource out there.
this place is much more than a simple website, we're a family :dance:

i think of ya'll every single day and it ain't easy without being able to check illmuzik on a daily basis.

GOOD LUCK,
wings

members online