Method Man's New Joint-Fiya or Not

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The What's Happenin joint w/ Bussa Bus took time to grow on me , but I can't deny it's fiiiiiiiiiya!!! Holla Back.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
the song sucks. there, i gave you my opinion. live with it. mwuhahahahahha..

lol, for real though, all joking aside, i dont like it. at all.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
havent heard it yet..

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
2 snaps LOL that's funny. I didn't like it, it sounded like a remix to a very old song (bring the pain) not worth the eff6rt, should have made something new.

OffSet

HIpHOP
ill o.g.
Being New to the site, I can only say this "it's not a must have single but it needs some work"
The combo is good but sound out of place dealing with Meth and Busta flow!

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Jewel Avenue OX said:
That joint is garbage.. What are yall listening to? Lyrics are weak.. and the track is ok..
I think yall just listen to beats, and don't care about lyrics..

Jewel Avenue OX

I've gotta diagree on this one . Bussa Bus flow is sick. What are u listening to,lil flip?
Busta actually makes the joint hot. Busta's flow weak? What are u smoking?

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
c-dub said:
I've gotta diagree on this one . Bussa Bus flow is sick. What are u listening to,lil flip?
Busta actually makes the joint hot. Busta's flow weak? What are u smoking?

Ha.. lil flip? who the fuk is that? I'm from NY, don't where your from or what you listen to, but obviously it's cats like lil flip.. sound like some down south stuff. Every one down there is lil this and lil that.. You think the joint is hot... List one hot bar that's spit in that song....
More commerical Bull Sh!t.. As if the raido doesn't have enough... What happend to Method Man... To much movie making and not enough music making. As far as busta... I'm not even gonna comment..

X-RAY
"aka"
Jewel Avenue OX

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
im personally feeling this joint, i think it's well made because it's got commercial appeal whilst it's still quite a good tune, for the beat AND the lyrics.

members online