Michael Vick back in the NFL...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Looks like the Eagles picked him up, it appears he's eligible to work out with the team starting Saturday; talk about a good scout QB..LOL. I'm a Giants fan and I know that Andy Reid is going to do well with Vick.

People are screaming that he shouldn't play ever again and all the cries are coming out from animal lovers.....

Yet he was convicted, sentenced, and served his time like anyone else.....I think he deserves a 2nd chance if it's given to him....

At the same time I don't see all the cries from the same people asking for Stallworth's head...who killed another person whild driving drunk.... People are still talking about Vick...

Lovely how people put animals over other human beings, especially since Vick already served his time given to him by our "justice" system.

I do not advocate what Vick did, I'm actually very against what he did. I do love animals, but it's not like he got away with it....dude lost his freedom for 2 years, lost nearly all of his earnings, his family was in shambles....He paid the price....now let him be...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL, this is all over FB too, I am sick to my stomach over Vik...
Because he didnt come to the Panthers!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAMN!

Dogs? Ya ya ya , he served his time this is indicitive of the problems of the prison industry and society as a whole. When people dont give felons a second chance what do you think happens? They do what they know, more felonious shit.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
What really kills me sometimes it that people are more concerned with animal welfare than they are concerned about the welfare of fellow human beings.

This is because as a result of animals being unable to talk they seem to have unconditional love. People say things to piss you off and you want to kill them. Animals, people project themselves onto and thus love them more.

DaWorldFamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Now to put this in some perspective...the hip hop culture doesn't see anything wrong because it's natural to fight dogs especially pit bulls...

Now before PETA blocks me from this website let me explain this yo...

Pit Bulls are owned by most ballers, rappers, hustlers ect...It is only three reasons anyone would have one
1...To protect the crib
2...To mate and make money from the pups
3...TO FIGHT AND SAY THAT THEY HAVE THE MEANEST DOG ON THE BLOCK

In my home town this is big stuff yall...I know somebody that got shot 8 times over some stolen Pit Bull puppies...There was a lady that got convicted of the same shit Vick did, she is still in prison and that was about 10 years ago...NIGGAS FIGHT DOGS...why are we so shocked that Vick fought his?

AND...must we forget that his family rolled over on him like a fat man in the bed?

Now...I don't agree with him killing the dogs...but I had someone to tell me they would have been worthless as pets because they would have had their SPIRIT broken...( a term used to describe a dog with no heart or fight in him)

I don't make the rules...I just work here

Of course he deserves to play in the NFL...I just wish Jerry Jones would have signed him.....
GO COWBOYS

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
he should have to fight 2 pitbulls and if he wins he can play again ...... im not a animal lover but i think its more like having two 3 year olds fight to the death .... they cant tell u that they dont want to fight so humans have to keep them safe ..... Pete Rose just bet on a few games look at what has happen with him for over 2 decades

DaWorldFamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
he should have to fight 2 pitbulls and if he wins he can play again ...... im not a animal lover but i think its more like having two 3 year olds fight to the death .... they cant tell u that they dont want to fight so humans have to keep them safe ..... Pete Rose just bet on a few games look at what has happen with him for over 2 decades

Animals fight by instinct. No they can't talk, but they all have that instinct. Just like evry human has the same instinct to fight and also to kill.

I'm sure you have been in the position that you had done some fucked up shit in your life and you wanted the forgiveness of the people who you hurt whether it be a spouse or parent. Now what if they would have told you after you repaid your debts, that you should have to fight two pits for you to be forgiven?

Sounds crazy don't it?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
true.......

stalworth got what a month in prison for killing someone? wow......

thats like comparing apples and oranges to what vick did......

Exactly...

So Stallworth got what he deserved and Vick didn't?

Hmm...sounds like people got it all fucked up.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
like what everyone else said, he did his time. What does fighting dogs have to do with football, let him just recover and have some fun playing a game he loves. I love my animals, even my cat, she loves the sub woofer lol. But i grew up around dog fighting, its very wrong but people still do it.

People still pick up prostitutes, people still do illegal gambling, people are always gonna do wrong things. No one is perfect.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
*Just to add to the fire* Vick is a house hold name. he aint "black" or "lil man" from 'roud the way, so to compare him to "them" is crazy. him being a household name got him off easy not to mention I wouldnt be surprised if he made a deal with some judge for leniancy. The justice system aint just so I understand the protests. The system fell in his favor, the NFL sees him as more of an asset than a liability. He'll be making millions again in no time. X number of dogs got killed, died and had to fight useless AVOIDABLE fights how is any of this fair?

We live in a Society, fighting isnt a necessity like it was when you had to scour, hunt and gather. Just because something happens all the time doesnt mean its ok, or right. kids get kidnapped, babys are born with aids, mothers are missing, and fathers are in prison. Is any of this the Right way it should be?

*For the record I dont really care either way, I just like to spice arguement up*

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
You're right...if it was me..I'd be in jail for 10 years....Regardless of the fact...he was given a sentence and it was carried out...end of story...

OJ murdered two people and walked away scott free...(then wound up in jail for other dumb shit) Officers were caught beating a man down on camera...and walked away...

These things do happen in our justice system all the time....and these are just high profile cases....

Our justice system is very flawed...but probably one of the most fair and functional in the world....trial by jury of your peers.....both defense and prosecution interview the jury.....so it's always not one sided.

Playing in the NFL is a job...but the powers that be in the system think it's a privilege...like all jobs, you must compete with others to gain a position....and if you do not perform, you will be let go....People think it's a privilege because of what they are paid, they're always in the spotlight, etc. It's not their choice to get paid millions and be in the spotlight...the media and the owners of these franchises do that for them. He is a very gifted athlete and he belongs in the NFL...He served his sentence...was publicly humiliated and receiving all kinds of ridicule by the entire country. Now if that were me...maybe the community would talk some shit...but not receive that much national attention.

People saying he's so dumb because he has all this money and he just threw it away....remember power corrupts....and whoever has money has power...Not saying that for everyone that has money...but generally speaking. Regardless, he's a man that makes mistakes like you and me...Money doesn't make you smarter, especially when you grew up not having any.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I'm heated at the Panthers for not scoopin Vick up! I mean reallllllyyyy heated!!! That damn Jake Delhomme guy has got to go! I think he got some ole Louisiana root on the Panther front office or some shit...but yeah...its good to see Vick back in the NFL...

Amen Bro, but you know Charlotte is sooooooo damn conservative, PLUS Delfukup is dating the coaches daughter, so thats that..No matter how bad he fux up he isnt getting traded or pulled out, I have NO idea why they gave him a new contract for umpteen billion dollars...Politics sux on all levels.. lol
I need to get some tickets to a game and you should come down for the weekend one of these days..