Micheal Vick

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
N E one see the game, of course the season is over for the falcons :bawling: but it was ever since he got hurt, but damn, dude is sick, 145 yards rushing is crzy and he had a good passing game too, just that one interception. if you were in ATL this week, thats all everyone talked about, he sick..all eyes were on him tonight and he came through...next year..look out, they will drop dan reeves, dunn will be back and the falcons will be the team to beat.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah man, I got to go, the Dome was lit up, Vick just brings that electricity. Good game for real

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea..if i had money i was gonna go and try to get a tickect..i know it was crunk in there...hell, it was crunk at the house..lol

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man, I was sittin round , gettin ready to wacth it on TV, and an associate call and said he had the GOUT and couldnt go and did I want his tickets,

HELL YEAH I WANT YO TICKETS!!

But what the hell is the gout,

I was in the somewhat nose bleed seats but they were decent seats, I was near the section that they sell to the Vistiing Teams fans and a fight broke out, they beat this guy down. It was crunk man, VICk is a bad boy.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
gout..lol..i know this dude that had that. its from drinking to much, then acid builds up in your feet and you cant walk..dude i know that had it was drinkin like half a handle of cheap vodka everyday..lol

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thats wild cause that fool drink like a fish, and his feet did look liked Sherman Klumps to.

members online

No members online now.