The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's flip this and see what's what! ;)

Download it in MP3:

You can download it from Peggo.

222.jpg

machinist

Hi, here a short one because no more special Ideas arrivals. 1st Verse from Grand Pubas - I Like IT.Not 100%.

@Klypse: WOW!

Nothing here yet.

Its the first time i do something here. I hope it Works. Sorry about my English i am from Germany...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@TriKRaps Love the bassline. I wasn't sure where you were going with this one but it sounds like something really dope for some vocals on top.
@Klypse Really dope, nice remix! Keeping it very subtle with the background vocals.
@machinist Very lofi, which I love. This one too is low-key but works so well with Grand Puba's vocals.
@S3oulC1ty Very nice! Solid mix and those background vocals fit so well.

I had some time today to do this. I was going to put an acapella on it but I'm running out of acapellas. Where do you guys get yours?

Nothing here yet.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@TriKRaps Love the bassline. I wasn't sure where you were going with this one but it sounds like something really dope for some vocals on top.
@Klypse Really dope, nice remix! Keeping it very subtle with the background vocals.
@machinist Very lofi, which I love. This one too is low-key but works so well with Grand Puba's vocals.
@S3oulC1ty Very nice! Solid mix and those background vocals fit so well.

I had some time today to do this. I was going to put an acapella on it but I'm running out of acapellas. Where do you guys get yours?

Nothing here yet.
Oh wow....and thats why you are the boss here cuz this beat is boss. The chords and base goes really good with the beat.

I get my acapellas from youtube but its only certain ones i find. If you or someone can hook me up with a link or file with tons of acapellas I will appreciate.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
Oh wow....and thats why you are the boss here cuz this beat is boss. The chords and base goes really good with the beat.

I get my acapellas from youtube but its only certain ones i find. If you or someone can hook me up with a link or file with tons of acapellas I will appreciate.

Check your PM

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
I'm seriously mind blown after listening to all these flips! Everybody came with some ill shit on this sample. Props to ALL of you!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@crog85 Sounds dope! I was expecting to hear some of those vocals come through though. The piano - is that from the sample?
@Beautiful Noise Honestly I really like the beginning the most. I was hoping you were going to keep that going. The other part with the female vocal I was going to use it like that too but decided just to grab a part of it. I would say keep it though but make it quieter because the low end part is really dope.
@Mike Free Music Nice! Very smooth. I like how you just used the vocals in small parts. The "oooh" part is the best from the sample.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@crog85 Sounds dope! I was expecting to hear some of those vocals come through though. The piano - is that from the sample?
Nah, not part of the sample... honestly I had a lot more of the sample in there when I started making the beat, but then kept taking out parts bc it sounded out of tune to me... and to me it still kinda does :( meh...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL so how much is in there?

But that's the thing with making beats though - sometimes you start with a sample and end up with something completely different. Actually, that just happened to me yesterday.