Midi CLock Pro tools to Reason and MPC 1k

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I conrtol mpc through pt so that I can record my tracks from mpc to pt in-sync. I supposed you could rewire reason into that mix for effects. it would take me some time to look up the settings and post on it, so before i do it does this configuration sound like something your looking for in your workflow? It took me a long time to get my shit set up correctly.. on the net there is not many resources to these specific configurations.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
I conrtol mpc through pt so that I can record my tracks from mpc to pt in-sync. I supposed you could rewire reason into that mix for effects. it would take me some time to look up the settings and post on it, so before i do it does this configuration sound like something your looking for in your workflow? It took me a long time to get my shit set up correctly.. on the net there is not many resources to these specific configurations.

I gotta dig deepr in my research. but yea I use my mpc for samples n drums I add synths thru reason via Rewire or some VST in Protools but I wanna send midi clock to reason and my mpc

wut I do is I record my drums first then the sample then the vst and reason I add I think imma do a rewire video for IllMuzik I gotta get my camera back from my brotha

members online