MIDI Demonstration at Full Sail

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
OK, as some of you guys know, I'm a Recording Arts student at Full Sail right now. I just finished my 5th month, which is MIDI....Anyways, 2 days ago we had a special guest come into our class and do a live demo on MPC's....I gotta say this guy was freakin CRAZY!!!! I've never seen anything like it....His name was Divinci from the group Solillaquists of Sound. His groups' site is www.solilla.com

Anyways, I got a few videos of the demo in my class, and I really want you guys to see it, but they're somewhat large. About 90 or 100 mb each. If anyone has an ftp server or something let me know so I can upload it. BELIEVE ME, you guys will be seriously blown away!!!! Dude was playing with his elbows, head etc, and basically doing shit the MPC was never built to do, but DAMN he did that shit well and rocked the hell out lol

Anyways, let me know if anyone can solve this size dilemma, you defiantely wont be dissapointed

Hey, Fade, maybe I can upload it to the illmuzik server somewhere?? Anyways, hit me up

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn thats tight i really want to see that so hows it goin at full sail from this i can see ya havin fun. post up the videos soon i want to check them out

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
djswivel said:
OK, as some of you guys know, I'm a Recording Arts student at Full Sail right now. I just finished my 5th month, which is MIDI....Anyways, 2 days ago we had a special guest come into our class and do a live demo on MPC's....I gotta say this guy was freakin CRAZY!!!! I've never seen anything like it....His name was Divinci from the group Solillaquists of Sound. His groups' site is www.solilla.com

Anyways, I got a few videos of the demo in my class, and I really want you guys to see it, but they're somewhat large. About 90 or 100 mb each. If anyone has an ftp server or something let me know so I can upload it. BELIEVE ME, you guys will be seriously blown away!!!! Dude was playing with his elbows, head etc, and basically doing shit the MPC was never built to do, but DAMN he did that shit well and rocked the hell out lol

Anyways, let me know if anyone can solve this size dilemma, you defiantely wont be dissapointed

Hey, Fade, maybe I can upload it to the illmuzik server somewhere?? Anyways, hit me up

I do not have a server that size but I may be able to host it at work(im not sure). If you can hit me up on AIM my screen name is fsugomab.
or MSN at jqm9995@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Just hit me up and you can send me the video (if you have a fast connection).

Class...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
he was using two 2000XL's

damn i watch this shit everyday lol....still tryin to find a server to upload to

anyone got more options?

x-squizet said:
damn thats tight i really want to see that so hows it goin at full sail from this i can see ya havin fun. post up the videos soon i want to check them out

Full Sail's going great. I'm one of the top in my class, going for valedictorian. Learning a lot, loving the environment. Basically life couldn't be better!! Even though the school's madd expensive, it is definately money well spent.

BTW, I'm leaving here (Orlando) to go back home to Toronto for a few days. Then I'm leaving on the 21st of this month to London, England for the rest of my christmas holiday. So basically if you guys wanna see it before the new year, it's gotta be uploaded somewhere before the 21st. I woubt I will have an internet connection over in the UK...Thanks

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
Hurry up peeps I wanna see this.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
what format is it in? (eg. .avi, .divx, .mpeg) you can send it to me and i can re-encode it to a smaller file size.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
what did he do specificly, I mean, I got 2 XL's and 10 little rapid fingers, considering midi is pretty basic I wonder what it was the mpc is supposed to do .

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I checked out their website. They definitely experimental. It aint exactly hip hop tho. It is some sort of mix. I like it tho.

how much does it cost to attend full sail anyways?

chazzo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
brooklynstyle said:
I checked out their website. They definitely experimental. It aint exactly hip hop tho. It is some sort of mix. I like it tho.

how much does it cost to attend full sail anyways?

You checked out the fullsail website? Where is the video at on the website?

members online