MIdi Files

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yo

as i use FL Studio for productions , it allows the option of openin midi files, which is very helpful if i cant sample a piano out of a certain song as the seperate instruments open up on FL and i can take the notes from there with my own piano and therefore sample it , which ive just done in my latest track which is in the showcase called ' Take Me'

i was just wondering if any one else does this to help them a sample a song more ' carefully' or help them take the notes out of a song such as the piano or basslines ?

peace !

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i dont think u can , but what i do is download the midi file of that song , i think this is only possible with the popular tracks , usually search for the on google , or on a file sharing system

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I dont think you cant either. You can search for midi files on the net.

I like to do it too, but only with coyright free songs (like classical or old folk music, for instance) That way I'm really free to do whatever I want with the song.

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeh ive done both before, got the midi files or looked for the sheet music, some are really hard to find as website sonly show the first page before u pay for the rest

members online