Midi is off! WTF!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yo, I searched these forums but have no answer,,,,check it, I'm usin the M-Audio Oxygen 8 V2 wit FL STudio XXL right. I have the latency low on both my Audiophile USB Card and FL itself. When I start to record and play,,,,in the piano roll,,,it always comes out ahead of where I want the actual note,,,I mean its just by a hair too,,,I move the sound back a bit to sync up, but shouldnt i be able to hit it right the first time,,,,I tried everything,,,I know I'm not doin somethin right,,,fuck!

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
StressWon said:
word? thats tight Ex,,,Imma have to do that,,,word up

yo Ex,,,you know a dude by the name of "Swing" outta Amboy? That's my man's peoples,,,he rhymes,,,

Yeah thats my nigga right there!!! You heard the new Amboy Anthem?

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
nah dont delete the current drivers.. just install the asio drivers and then when youre in FL go to audio settings and select the ASIO driver instead of your soundcard

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
On the Top Right there is a little Piano logo.... click that then TOOLS.... then it should have the option to quantize or chop or legato and what not..... i hope this helps you out.... dont be STRESSin...o0o0o0o SpanishHarlem with the jokes!! lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
tryin,,,its makin meangry tho,,,i mean,,,i wanna just play the shit off my midi and not have to move notes back,,,its very frustrain bro,,,,I need an mpc son!
I got ya mpc. I let it go right now for $650. lol