Midi keyboard

hobgoblin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rite, its time i got a midi keyboard.

I'm usin fruity loops and Cool Edit

I want it so i can start playing bass notes, and to play my chopped up samples

whats the best keyboard to get? It needs to be small/compact, be velocity sensitive but not nessacarily have pitch bend etc - yeah and not silly money either

are there keyboards with cool bass sounds already inbuilt? ive heard the Juno is good for this...

any advise would be cool....

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I used an Evolution MK-425C

Look it up and Peep the reviews from many different sites.

Its a 25key midi keyboard (controller) have touch sensitive keys and many effects, and if your a student you can get it from Academic Superstore webites for cheeeep

E

Equality 7-2521

i want a midi keyboard too but dont have the money nor have i decided which one id like.

im kinda in the same bpat as hobgolbin.

i was looking at the m-audio oxygen 8. they look kinda nifty. any users of it here? please share your experiances with it...

NOW, whos going to buy me a Novation X Station?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
oxygen 8 is pretty good but it doesnt have a usb phantom power option. i myself have an edirol pcr-a30. its a midi controller and audio interface in one. and it runs off the usb power. comes with the dc cord too just in case. and the xstation is the shit

hobgoblin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Big Tone said:
oxygen 8 is pretty good but it doesnt have a usb phantom power option. i myself have an edirol pcr-a30. its a midi controller and audio interface in one. and it runs off the usb power. comes with the dc cord too just in case. and the xstation is the shit

Whats USB PHANTOM POWER? Why would I need this?

Thanks for the suggestions so far that oxygen 8 looks nice.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
with usb phantom power you dont need to plug it into the outlet. it gets its power from the usb port

members online