?! Midi Problem n FL Studio

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
just bought yesterday a t-box usb midi interface to hook up my keybard (Yamaha PortaSound PSS - 780)

followed instructiosn to set up , didnt need any drivers , was simple plug and play

pressed f10 on FL , selected on the Output section ' USB AUDIO DEVICE' and in the Input section also selected 'USB AUDIO DEVICE ( Generic Controller) and enabled this

when i go to play my keyboard nothin happens , keyboard is on and in midi mode , the top left midi light on FL Studio doesnt even light up ( next to the volume slider)

i really don;t know what the problem is , ive set it up correctly yet nothing happens

my usb interface shows a red light , meanin it is on , and i have both midi in and out cables correctly in

anyone able to help ? would be very much appreciated

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
well it looks like you did everything right, you might want to recheck your keyboard and reset FL Studio.

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeh im usin the t-box to connect my keyboard to the comp, il try it again , it really is puzzling ....thanks for the help

i tried it again and it still persists in not workin

here is a screen shot of FL settings

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/002613/FlProblem.jpg

if anyone can see anything that is wrong with it , then let me know

really appreciate it

yo people , i am so fuckin stupid , i had the midi cables in the wrong way round

how stupid , lol i used to read other threads where people wud hav problems nd it wud be a simple case of them not having sumthing turned on or a loose wire , and i thought ' man how stupid is that , that would never happen to me'

haha

thanks everyone who tried to help

i feel so dumb

peace