MIDI usb keyboard drivers

• beat this! voting starts in...

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I am in dire need of a way to get my keyboard to work again, I have a Voyetra Turtle Beach Usb midi cable an I had to move my computer an other objects out of my room so it could be carpeted an I set it back up an now my comp does not see my midi device. Im asking for help! I use fruity loops an it always works like a charm till now. I need a driver of some sort could someone lead me in the right direction.

djrekonize

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what kind of keyboard do u have, every time i do that i had to re install my keyboard driveres you could look on the manufactures site as well for the drivers

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I downloaded it but its still not working, anyone know what could be the problem? everything is hooked up properly.

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I have that program. My computer does not see my midi device everything is hooked up properly an I redownloaded the driver an still its not working...

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man I havent been able to use my controller with new stuff im working on an it really sucks. Please someone i'm sure this has happened to more then 2 people please help me!

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I know this is a lot of posting but I still havent been able to fix the problem. Please anyone that can help! Thank you!

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Found the cd it came with, reinstalled everything an it still isnt working... please peeps I need some help badly

members online