Miguel Cotto is a BEAST!!!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Just came back from Madison Square Garden. Went to see Cotto vs Mosely. Mosely wanted no part of Cotto. I don't how it looked on tv, but live.....the fight was off the hook.

PS, my pops was the referee....and he's the man.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Woooooooooooow!

I wanted to see that. I guess I gota wait until they run the back next week on HBO. I am looking forward to that Vargas/Mayorga fight. You know that they are going to battle. That fight is going to be ugly.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Just came back from Madison Square Garden. Went to see Cotto vs Mosely. Mosely wanted no part of Cotto. I don't how it looked on tv, but live.....the fight was off the hook.

PS, my pops was the referee....and he's the man.

damn son thas wussup i didnt knoe u were goin...wussup hook a nigga up wit tickets

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
that fight was off the hook. on tv the fight looked pretty even if you ask me.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
damn son thas wussup i didnt knoe u were goin...wussup hook a nigga up wit tickets

yeah aight...them shits cost money homey....

Fight was pretty even though....Cotto surprised the hell outta me with his boxing skills. I thought he was just a brawler...but he actually out boxed Mosely. Great fight though.

Yeah the replay should be on hbo this saturday.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yeah aight...them shits cost money homey....

Fight was pretty even though....Cotto surprised the hell outta me with his boxing skills. I thought he was just a brawler...but he actually out boxed Mosely. Great fight though.

Yeah the replay should be on hbo this saturday.

No doubt. Good shit son. This surprised me too, I really expected Mosley to win. Cotto deserved it.

Yo, did PA leave yet?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Mayweather don't want none of Cotto. Let's see how long he can duck.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man, I know u enjoyed that shit Buku! I didnt even catch the fight yet. I read up on the final immediatly, lol! Can't wait for Saturday though. Catch the shit on hbo.... Where did you sit???