Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
word man, fuckin crazy ass kids, shit does need to stop

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
It's a messed up world when the only way out is to die and take others with you. Nowadays you just gotta watch your surroundings and make friends with the weak. But isnt it amazing that you can hear about all these school shootings but close to none of them happen in the inner city or the ones that happen in the hood get very little publicity.-Just a thought.

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Ado said:
It's a messed up world when the only way out is to die and take others with you. Nowadays you just gotta watch your surroundings and make friends with the weak. But isnt it amazing that you can hear about all these school shootings but close to none of them happen in the inner city or the ones that happen in the hood get very little publicity.-Just a thought.

Man isnt that the truth, i went to rialto high school out here in cali and we used to have drive by's at least twice a year after school, and then one year after i graduated some cat shot and killed himself at school during school hours after he found out he was not going to graduate and i dont recall shit on the news about this.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i heard the dude shot himself after he shot dead a few kids or teachers or somethin... is this true?

sAfE.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Damn, another dead young kid taht had potential. He could've picked up a guitar joined Disturbed or some other hardcore rock band to release his aggressions. I think society, especially American society, breeds distrust in its citizens, which you see reflected in the way people act. They have to make fun and pick on people different from them to make themselves feel better and to erect walls to keep other out emotionally. So how you supposed to deal in such a hostile environment? That's how everyone in the burbs feels deep down if you ever lived in one. No one really "knows" eachother and its not like the "hood" or city. I know lots of people from there who because they live in close quarters to neighbors and family have those close knit relationships and I wish my family stayed out there cause that's where most my relatives are. I know there are shootings and you can't even leave your cd case in your car or it'll get stolen, but live out in the burbs' for a while and you'll go crazy from the monotony, phoniness, and lack of close connections be it family or real friends that you grow up with. I don't even know who lives 2 houses down from me, or really the person next door.
It's strange, when I ask people what would you do with a million dollars most will allude to the fact that one thing they would do is move on a farm or isolated area. Upon further inquiry they say to get away from people. To me that's the stupidest load of crap ever, but I think it's because people nowadays are learning not to care about others not associated with you. It's like people have to prove themselves before you give a damn about them so some people are going to rise while others fall and are stood on by the rising. What are the fallen to do except knock some heads off of those who would step on them? If they do a remake or knock off of "Taxi Driver," the character traits of Travis Bickle would easily be fitted to a high school kid in the burbs.

Rest In Peace all the kids that died in the Minnesota school shooting

T

The Bastard

r.i.p. to all the innocent kids, the coward that did it got another thing commin

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
damn i cant imagine that shyt happenin in my school...its pretty much unbelievable cuz i wud never think some shyt like that wud happen cuz if shyt like that can happen in kolumbine and Minnesota than that can happen here in Jersey ..its a scary world we in now damn...

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
TITO said:
dam i was just in mineapollis last week at the universal office and was thinking to myself how slow and quiet everything is up there compered to cali.

That shit happened way up north somewhere in the woods of Minnesota...it ain't nowhere near Minneapolis...it's alot of Native people and alot of poor white people livin' in shacks and shit up there (it's actually kinda fucked up for the woods)...I stay in Minneapolis (THE HOOD) and it's nothin' like Red Lake

I just wanted to say that...

But as far as the shootin' goes it's fucked up but at the same time I just wonder in my head what the fuck is wrong wit those cats up there...why would you do some stupid shit like that...I don't think there is any type of teasin' or harrassament to possibly go through that calls for some lame shit like that...these mutha fuckas need to man up and speak out and stop shootin' up there schools and committin' suicide

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
blak flame said:
That shit happened way up north somewhere in the woods of Minnesota...it ain't nowhere near Minneapolis...it's alot of Native people and alot of poor white people livin' in shacks and shit up there (it's actually kinda fucked up for the woods)...I stay in Minneapolis (THE HOOD) and it's nothin' like Red Lake

I just wanted to say that...

But as far as the shootin' goes it's fucked up but at the same time I just wonder in my head what the fuck is wrong wit those cats up there...why would you do some stupid shit like that...I don't think there is any type of teasin' or harrassament to possibly go through that calls for some lame shit like that...these mutha fuckas need to man up and speak out and stop shootin' up there schools and committin' suicide

Or people need to stop being such dicks to eachother.

T

The Bastard

iLLVA1 said:
It's crazy.....seems like a lot of these kids have no guidance. Parents need to whoop they kids early and teach them some dicipline.
THAT TYPE OF SHIT CAN MAKE THE SITUATIONS WORSE.ALL THIS KID NEEDED WAS LOVE. LOVE FROM HIS PARENTS EVERY DAY WHILE HE WAS GROWING UP. A KID THATS LOVED WOULDNT DO THIS

ill o.g.
iLLVA1 said:
It's crazy.....seems like a lot of these kids have no guidance. Parents need to whoop they kids early and teach them some dicipline.

You know that both his parents died recently and they said that probly added to his reasons for wanting to do this.

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
naw just cause you punish your kids don't mean you dont love them....thats what they have to understand. they didn't something wrong and they get punished for it but the parents still love them. it's like a dog he pee on the carpet and you put his face in it to show him what he did wrong, then you hit him to punish him and then he know not to do it again. but that dog will still be loyal and know his owner loves him.

T

The Bastard

iLLVA1 said:
naw just cause you punish your kids don't mean you dont love them....thats what they have to understand. they didn't something wrong and they get punished for it but the parents still love them. it's like a dog he pee on the carpet and you put his face in it to show him what he did wrong, then you hit him to punish him and then he know not to do it again. but that dog will still be loyal and know his owner loves him.
NAH THAT WASNT WHAT I WAS TRYIN TO SAY AT ALL. I JUST MEANT PUNISHING ALONE ISNT GUNNA SOLVE THE PROBLEM. YOU GOTTA LOVE YOUR KIDS WATCH AFTER THEM AND NOT NEGLECT THEM. TRUST ME IM 100% ITALIAN AND IVE GOTTEN WOODEN SPOONS BROKEN OVER MY BACK MANY TIMES FOR PUNISHMENT BUT I WAS ALSO LOVED AND TOOKEN CARE OF .

members online