mix tapes

ill o.g.
What's good party people?

Say hypothetically I had a mixtape/dvd coming out wit videos on the dvd right...

If I wanted to have skits transition between the beats and then transition into the following song, how would do this without the delays created when burning a cd.

Like how do I get my disc to go from song A to skit A to song B without a break in audio. I still want the numbers to go track 1,2,3 succesively on the display. Special prog or setting?

Also has anyone here put out mix tapes? With ur own production?

TRIGGA

P

Pricey

In your CD burning software there should be a setting on each track for a delay before the track starts, it's usually set to 2 seconds. Just change it to 0. I know in Nero if you double click on the track to change the setting.

Pricey

C

Carpe Diem

^^^Yep, U use Nero, or sumin similar, and there should be an option to take away the 2 Second Gap between tracks...

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
weel takeinto consideration that if you want them to blend nice you have to have the audio "faded into each other"[dont know how else to pput it] then chop it into the pieces that u want, then put the 0 time limit between tracks

ill o.g.
I will try burn cd at once and hopefully b4 doin so the tracks will be blended seamlessly.

Thanx merc and luxx.

P.s. yo merc do I gotta have hi speed to stream your tracks? Or is it that mad people are trying to hear at the same time?

members online