Mlmg's Mucka Making A Beat

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.

leave some feedback. If any of you know how i can add text to final cut pro i would greatly appreciate it... this was my 1st attempt so i went a lil wierd with the visuals..

the video will be on my site along with some other video and insite of how we get down over here at MLMG..

pz.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nice video i like your set up keep doing your thing the beat was tigth can't wait to see the 2nd vid

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Dope vid. I'm feeling the fact that you vibing while you laying down the track. A lot of dudes don't look too sure of they self on these videos. They be all stiff. Anyway, how's that "4000" treating you? It's a beast ain't it. I love mine to death...

themucka

ill o.g.
Nice studio. Good job for a first timer. I added it to my list. Good shit.

thats wassup...

nice vid. good stuff

fasshwazy...

loved as usual good stuff my man! Glad we belong to the same site!
Whos the cats bustin in to rob you?

lol... if you heard the original audio to that clip i was talking how you cant sneek up on me..
the whole building i got locked down...

nice video i like your set up keep doing your thing the beat was tigth can't wait to see the 2nd vid

the 2nd one is gonna to be bananas it will be up by the end of next week.. gonna show you how we put it down at the hit factory next..

Dope vid. I'm feeling the fact that you vibing while you laying down the track. A lot of dudes don't look too sure of they self on these videos. They be all stiff. Anyway, how's that "4000" treating you? It's a beast ain't it. I love mine to death...
glad you like.. wats funny is im usually even more into it i didnt wanna get caught actn a fool usually im rappin to the track which helps me build the beat.. and the 4000 is my baby... so like jeezy would say yes... "i love it" heyyyyyy

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
dope video! hey mucka, what happened to "young funny", might have the wrong name. He's a rapper you produced for sometime back, i think 03, sorta had a freeway type flow.

themucka

ill o.g.
dope video! hey mucka, what happened to "young funny", might have the wrong name. He's a rapper you produced for sometime back, i think 03, sorta had a freeway type flow.

he got locked up... last time i heard from him its shame kid couldnt be do it to.. thats a good ? tho wat happened to his ass...

appreciate the feed..

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
he got locked up... last time i heard from him its shame kid couldnt be do it to.. thats a good ? tho wat happened to his ass...

appreciate the feed..

damn man thats bad. You still got any of the tracks you did with him? I remember one beat that stuck in my head up to now! but i cant find the track anywhere online. He ripped the beat apart!

themucka

ill o.g.
I Kno Wat Track You Talking About... In My Old Back Up Drive I Prolly Got Some Shit... Yeahs Its Been An Easy 3 Years Since I Seen That Mofo... I Really Think He Locked Up I Kno People In The Hood Where His Family Stay And They Aint Seen Him In A Minute..

If I Find It I Will Post It As A Flashback...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
That was a dope beat mucka and hell the way you was vibin to the beat kept me interested. I hate when niggas just sitten there pressin a damn pad. I am like damn finish the beat already. It was dope.

cant wait to see the other one

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
That beat is ill. Good job. That sample took on a whole new different feel when you composed around it. NICE!

themucka

ill o.g.
That beat is ill. Good job. That sample took on a whole new different feel when you composed around it. NICE!

tru dat homie.....

That was a dope beat mucka and hell the way you was vibin to the beat kept me interested. I hate when niggas just sitten there pressin a damn pad. I am like damn finish the beat already. It was dope.

cant wait to see the other one

The next beat making video will be up by may 10.. thanks for the feed glad you liked it..

got a new video i did called "what happened to hip hop"

O

open mind

got a new video i did called "what happened to hip hop"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgA_Dkzd4k
iam feelin the track a lot but makes me a bit sad u know.remembering the good ol dayz.your part was my fav.

after watching it several times i asked myself WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO HIPHOP?

u know i came to the conclusion that the BIG MONEY that came in fucked it up nowadays everybody wanna rap just for the money thats involved.

back then it was diffrent they did it to express themselfs and for the love of the art.they had something to say and if it happend it happend to go big if not there was not a prob.they put their heart in it cause they loved it.

nowadays rapper its like a normal job they do it for the dolla.the companies force with money payin radio station tv station to play the vids/muzik to make it go big without substance.they put no heart in their "job" the only motivation is how can i seel this shit!?

back then it was a whole diffrent game they went big because the streets wanted it because they was feelin the situation rappers go through with the stuff they said, they could relate to it.

nowadays its mostly fake images/characters who act like rappers lol.
its not authentic they are just puppets from the big lables.

i hope u dont fall down in this new fucked up system mucka.
last but not least, i wanna say that the true art STILL LIVES IN THE STREETS IN THE UNDERGROUND WHERE IT CAME FROM. FUCK THE ONES THAT ARE FOR THE WRONG REASONS IN THE INDUSTRY SELLING OUT HIPHOP FOR THE DEVIL(MONEY)

"when art becomes just a job it dies."openmind

one love.

themucka

ill o.g.
iam feelin the track a lot but makes me a bit sad u know.remembering the good ol dayz.your part was my fav.

after watching it several times i asked myself WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO HIPHOP?

u know i came to the conclusion that the BIG MONEY that came in fucked it up nowadays everybody wanna rap just for the money thats involved.

back then it was diffrent they did it to express themselfs and for the love of the art.they had something to say and if it happend it happend to go big if not there was not a prob.they put their heart in it cause they loved it.

nowadays rapper its like a normal job they do it for the dolla.the companies force with money payin radio station tv station to play the vids/muzik to make it go big without substance.they put no heart in their "job" the only motivation is how can i seel this shit!?

back then it was a whole diffrent game they went big because the streets wanted it because they was feelin the situation rappers go through with the stuff they said, they could relate to it.

nowadays its mostly fake images/characters who act like rappers lol.
its not authentic they are just puppets from the big lables.

i hope u dont fall down in this new fucked up system mucka.
last but not least, i wanna say that the true art STILL LIVES IN THE STREETS IN THE UNDERGROUND WHERE IT CAME FROM. FUCK THE ONES THAT ARE FOR THE WRONG REASONS IN THE INDUSTRY SELLING OUT HIPHOP FOR THE DEVIL(MONEY)

"when art becomes just a job it dies."openmind

one love.

ohhh i feel you my man... i like all forms of hip hop for the most part but what i miss is wat you pointed out radio not repreeenting real hip hop.. aswell as these majors not pushin real hip hop artist... it comes down to money and adds..

but i do miss the days when i would turn on the radio.. and listen to keith murrays "most beutifulest thing in this world".. then hear method mans "your all i need" then some doggystyle... followed by "if i ruled the world" digable planets "cool like dat" to my grand puba... yeah "whateva happened to hip hop"

O

open mind

ohhh i feel you my man... i like all forms of hip hop for the most part but what i miss is wat you pointed out radio not repreeenting real hip hop.. aswell as these majors not pushin real hip hop artist... it comes down to money and adds..

but i do miss the days when i would turn on the radio.. and listen to keith murrays "most beutifulest thing in this world".. then hear method mans "your all i need" then some doggystyle... followed by "if i ruled the world" digable planets "cool like dat" to my grand puba... yeah "whateva happened to hip hop"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgA_Dkzd4k

exactly!

themucka

ill o.g.
dope nice find dog

fa sho i didnt find it tho... i shared it lol...

That first one was hot.....patiently waiting for this one...good shyt pimp

dont worry yall mofo really gonna enjoy this next one... shit got grammy all over it...

glad you like this one to.. thanks for your time n feed...

members online