Mobb Deep beefing?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What's the deal with that? I don't know if I believe that. Prodigy said he lost his phone and someone then used it to post all kinds of stuff aimed at Havoc on Twitter. Now they're saying it's all good.

What do you think? Could be legit, but what are the odds that whoever found his phone, was a hip hop fan who knew who Mobb Deep was and was evil enough to post Twitter beef?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
They prob always beefed at times(Wasnt P gonna rob Hav when they first met?), but they just didnt let it get out. Neither of them say that there are probs, so take them on that and let it rest.

LP*

ILLIEN
Damn this sucks. However they might recover from it, who knows. They've been a group for a long ass time they woulda had to be as close as brothers, and brothers fight lol you spend a long time with anybody and your bound to have a couple altercations. However that is pretty messed up Havoc didnt visit P in prison...And if that source from all hiphop was right I hope 50s offer to P is up and he takes it...Or continues to put out music...either way lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I hate to say it...

But who cares?

They are DONE....P is HORRIBLE, now....

I liked them as a group.....P was a dude who was able to benefit off of dope beats his entire career.....Other than that, he's not good at all lyrically and his rhyme scheme is sometimes too sporadic and kinda throws off his flows.......

P's best song IMO is "keep it thoro"

LP*

ILLIEN
I hate to say it...

But who cares?

They are DONE....P is HORRIBLE, now....

I liked them as a group.....P was a dude who was able to benefit off of dope beats his entire career.....Other than that, he's not good at all lyrically and his rhyme scheme is sometimes too sporadic and kinda throws off his flows.......

P's best song IMO is "keep it thoro"

I agree somewhat, I still like mobb deep, however I only really listen to there old shit...So if they never release another album I really wouldn't be affected.. To be honest I didnt know about the last ep they released until I read this thread lol.. But as for P being horrible I admit he's def not the best rapper and was carried alot by dope beats lol but I would still rather listen to old mobb deep or even HNIC 2 then alot of other shit. Idk just kinda sad seeing a group that I have enjoyed over the years split up lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well it's supposed to be a "source close to the group" (manager) so we don't know yet. But ya if they broke up, at this point it won't affect anything. Their best days are way behind them.

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Meh.

At this point in my life I view almost all this music industry gossip/talk as publicity stunt ish. I've seen it over & over again from major artists to the smallest artists capitalizing off the most trivial things in order to bolster yourself (back) into the public eye. I don't know if this Mobb Deep stuff is true or not but I believe in the coming months their will either be a new album on the horizon or an actual break up (which I highly doubt). Mobb Deep was them dudes back in the day tho, I can never front on their place in hip hop.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
A part of me agrees, ofc, you hate hearing it's the end of any group that had such a big influence on hip hop, but they've done their damage and it's time to move on.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
supposedly at tonight's knicks game.

Attachments

• 20120413-MOBBDEEP.jpeg
    20120413-MOBBDEEP.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 155

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Well, I guess that settles that...straight from the horses mouth! Fake or not, I don't understand the whole "Ok, let's see what happens" thought process but, it's clear, Mobb Deep is still in the game.