Mobb Deep Breaks up?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i HEARD ABoUT THiS, AND i READ THAT iT WAS FALSE.
i DoNT THiNK iTS TRUE.
i CANT SEE THE MoBB BEEFiNG
BUT NoTHiNG iS iMPoSSiBLE AND NoTHiNG LAST ForEVER.
AND iNDUSTRY CATS iS ALWAYS TRYiNG To DoWNPLAY SHiT iF THEY ToLD THE TRUTH EVERY oNCE AND A WHiLE WE WoULDNT HAVE To QUESTiON HoW SiNCERE THEY ARE.

RELEASE;

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
com'on now boys, anyone in the new york area would have copped or heard the new Street Wars and known they broke up recently n havoc dropped a verse on him....funny how he opened it with quotes from Nas's track on stillmatic...w/e it was called where it goes "the bridge is over" he used the quotes "i used to say prodigy was my dogg" and "u ain't from the hood, dont even rep QB" then he spits a verse, as well as some other dude i beleive....he doesnt' get too crazy, no killing or bullshit but he breaks down how prodigy sold out n shit like that...

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea i heard Alchemist got beat down by Littles over a beat or something, then Prodigy took Littles back and Havoc had Alchemists. I dunno if its true, i did hear that Street Wars song though, it aight it dosnt really explain much

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAMN MAN, P WAS ACTiN A LiTTLE DiFFERENT LATELY (THE LAST FiVE YEARS) BUT iT DoNT NEED To Go DoWN LiKE THiS.

DAMN!

RELEASE;

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i read that they allready squashed it ... and also the rumor bout alchemist being involved and them takin different sides was all bullshit... supposedly...

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
not from what i read... it was a recent alchemist interview... i cant remember where though... he talked directly on it.. something did go down but as far as p and havoc taking different sides and all that he spoke directly on that and said it aint happen like that.. but i dont know if he would reveal him gettin his ass beat in an interview... nah mean...

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
the only thing thats gon break up the mobb is the sickle cell...
"Nigga u barely livin, dont you got sickle cell, see me have a ceazure on stage, u aint feelin well hell" - 2Pac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
keyz is the almighty..lol j/k

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nah

Inner turmoil within the Mobb Deep camp has fueled rumors that the Queensbridge duo broke up, a rumor group members say is false.

Some close to the crew have speculated that an incident occurred between producer The Alchemist, Prodigy, Havoc and then-manager Littles over song instrumentals that were allegedly sold twice, subsequently divided the group and forced a breakup.

"You're hearing it from me, it's not true," Havoc told AllHipHop.com. The Alchemist, who regularly produces for the group, also shot down the rumors.

But Littles, who briefly managed the group, claimed there was another dimension to the story.

In addition to his managerial duties, Littles said he was also Senior Vice President of Infamous Records, once Mobb Deep terminated their management with Chris Lighty, owner of Violator.

"Things started falling a part because of [Havoc and Prodigy]," Littles told AllHipHop.com. "They get on stage, one is on one end, one is on the other [end]. They split up the label, that's why I am gone. I can't pick sides, so I gotta step back and do myself."

In doing himself, Littles is set to release a new CD/DVD that will drop in the first quarter of next year, that he says will feature Mobb Deep, Petey Pablo, Raekwon and others.

Chris Lighty flatly denied Littles' allegations and opted to side with Havoc's version of the story.

"I am going off of what Havoc said and Havoc said the group is still together," Chris Lighty told AllHipHop.com. "You know who many times groups fight and bicker? It's like family. If they're bickering they get through it."

One thing all parties agreed on was that a song by Uno Dos in circulation on the internet, purporting to be a verse from Havoc aimed at Mobb member Prodigy, was also hype.

"That Uno Dos record has got to be at least two years old, that's how long [they've] been gone from the picture with Mobb Deep," Littles clarified. "Havoc's verse is old. They might have switched their [vocals] up because they have the masters."

"Controversy must sell records, because we are doing great right now," Alchemist said.

"You're hearing it from me, it's not true," Havoc told AllHipHop.com