Mobb Deep feat. Nas - Dog Shit

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Alchemist came through with this beat....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The beat was ok but coming from Alchemist, you would have to expect more. The lyrics weren't that good, almost sounded freestylish, elementary vocab + alot of cursing = garbage.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I liked Nas on it. Not a nas fan but this sounded like his element. Cool track in 2011

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
The thing about NaS latley, for the past couple years he kills it on other peoples tracks when all he needs is a verse. Its like he dosnt flow with the same passion on his own album.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Im not up on Nas, but I know several people say he's lazy, work ethic wise. Can yall corroborate? lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I would say that you would really have to know the man personally but Nas has put out some dope material in his career. I dont think his heart is in the game like it was when he was hungry, but at the same time, it's not like he has JZ money either. I think he's content and he does what he does these days just on request. I don't even think that he's attempting to go much further with the rap game.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
beat sounds a lot like the beginning of 50 cents many men. decent joint tho

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I like NaS beacuse his albums have concepts, hot or not he's taking chances and being creative. "hp hop is dead" was weak IMO but the concept was there, and the last album "N" or whatever you want to call it was on point. Althouh Nas was on major labels he is somewhat an independent because he does a lot of shit himself

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
u not up on nas then wtf u doin on a hip hop site

Technically this is a hiphop production site. 2nd, Nas bored me. Sue me.

Side note I do have illmatic and his untitled one

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ima big alchemist fan,,but that is a half ass beat...sometimes i get the feeling alchemist keeps it half ass on purpose i noticed on a few other joints he did..even tho he wouldnt consider it half ass but sometimes he keeps it overly simple like theres no real heart or effort in the beat...