Moment Of Awakening: Near-Death Experience I've Gone Through...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Greetings FAM,

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL... Been hospitalized since Friday noon.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM ALIVE...

What happened: I got to my friend's house on friday (Alex). We were supposed to pass the weekend together. Each one of us got on a bicycle, and together, we rode to his workplace (he works as a guard). 7 minute-ride... Before his workplace, there's this huge descent (2500 meters down, sharp). In the middle of this descent, something happened to my bike and to make a long story short, I FELL OFF THE BIKE.

Again, It's a very long story about how I got to the hospital and shit... Eventually, I was diagnosed with: numerous wounds, brain concussion, 3 shards in my skull etc'...

I just got home and I feel fuckin' terrible. This is the worst scenario that has ever happened to me. My body & head hurt like hell, I can't feel my ears and my muscles & so forth.

I'll be home for the next month+ and maybe even after that. It's a very long road towards complete recovery.

Oh well, MY LIFE HAS BEEN SAVED - 'NUFF SAID.

One Love Fam,
Wings

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Damn , well thats blessed that you lived dude...HA, lived through all that war shit to get f'd up on the bike...Thats how it is though...How many times did your mom tell you to wear that helmet? huh? then look what went and happened!! were you wearing a helmet? Hope youll be ok man..prayers go out!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Im telling ya, bikes are dangerous lol! But what rel said, I cant believe you live through a fucking war and then nearly die on a bike incident.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
Im telling ya, bikes are dangerous lol! But what rel said, I cant believe you live through a fucking war and then nearly die on a bike incident.

Haha, I was thinking the same...oh well that's irony for you.

Get well soon Wings, all the best mate.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
damn man, the irony is crule lol. I was imagining it being something happening in the war or something (i guess you're not doing that anymore?)

lol i dont know the latest news obviously but at least your back man, rest up. The world needs you.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
5th Sequence said:
damn man, the irony is crule lol. I was imagining it being something happening in the war or something (i guess you're not doing that anymore?)

lol i dont know the latest news obviously but at least your back man, rest up. The world needs you.

Same thing, i didn't know you were back. Well, I hope you take that home time to make some beats if you can

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hospitals and recoveries are the worst things there are, ive been through it, your body struggling and your mind is gettin leeched,,,,

so it will be a rough time but am i glad you are okay son. rest good, get well and all the best!
and next time take the car son, fuck the environment!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Damn Get well, hope your road to recovery is safe and effective.

stay up

ill o.g.
Ouch...

Thank you very much my dear friends. Your positive reinforcement touches me deeply :)

Relic said:
were you wearing a helmet?

NO... Alex didn't have helmets & it was a 7-minute ride as is...

Believe me fellas, I AM EXTREMELY mad @ myself... I always avoid danger, come what may, and I can't understand what went wrong here.... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All The Best,
Wings

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
It's no different than people who go out to get the mail and are struck by lightning...Shit happens...
Im always careful too and fell FLAT on my face once..That hurt both body and pride, Im mean how the hell do you just trip and fall and get f'd up?Shit happens, glad your still alive though!

ill o.g.
We Shall Overcome!!!

NOW, MY VISION IS CLEARER THAN EVER! I SAW & FELT THE DEPTH OF DARKNESS & DOOM; A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE THAT HAS ENLIGHTEN MY SOUL EVEN FURTHER INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT....

THE WHOLE FUCKIN' WORLD: Take Dem Panties Off. I WILL BRING HAPPINESS & ENLIGHTENMENT TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER. WORD IS BOND. KEAK DAT SON-OF-A-CRACKWHORE!

Join me my dear friends, WE GOTTA UNITE & KICK ASS. We must take humanity to the next level, further on, away from the sickness of this pitiable existence.
DO NOT SURRENDER TO THE SUASIVE "GHETTO OF THE MIND"!!!!

One Love & Best Regards,
Wings

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
FUCK!!!. get well soon homie

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yo.. check in.. how u doin? dont have me over here worryin!

ill o.g.
Yo Fam,

I'm lurking around 24/7... Lying-down a lot, reading & trying to get back in the loop. Still not feeling well, ya know... The trauma is serious, raw & painful, but i'll get over this. I always get over one way or another... Thanks again for the support guys.

Holla @ Ya Boy,
Wings

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
dnag sorry to hear that , i wish you a speedy recovery!!