I need work
ill o.g.
Can anyone give me info on some good monitors what they cost
and what they do exactly i know there speakers etc. Thanks in advance

E

Equality 7-2521

yeah what is your budget

you get what you pay for

krk rp series are dope and good quality....as are the mackie tapco range. i have the krk rp8 and the cost me 1G AUD.

id stay away from behringer. i ended up having to return my faulty pair.

baically, the idea of monitor speakers is to give you a true flat sound. they should represent accurately what is being fed into them. hifi speakers for example "color" the sound and you are not actualy hearing what is beng fed into the speakers. nearfield monior speakers are prety manditory for anyone who is serious about music produciton/masterng.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i personally have TDL KV1 monitors... and they're excellent... probably the best speakers I ever had... they cost £100.00 GBP which is about $185.00 USD

A

ACEBEATZ

chewbux said:
any suggestions for good monitors around 200 to 250 price range?

M -Audio BX5 really worth the price.

Usuallly you sould pay around 2000 $ to get good monitors, but its not the monitor that will make the mix.

Even if you got 200$ or 2000$ monitors, you'll need to learn em, learn how they sound.

Check out fro yamaha's msp-3 or 5 dunno the price but i think msp-3 is around 300$.
Can't go wrong.

Jig Dagod

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equality 7-2521 said:
yeah what is your budget

you get what you pay for

krk rp series are dope and good quality....as are the mackie tapco range. i have the krk rp8 and the cost me 1G AUD.

id stay away from behringer. i ended up having to return my faulty pair.

baically, the idea of monitor speakers is to give you a true flat sound. they should represent accurately what is being fed into them. hifi speakers for example "color" the sound and you are not actualy hearing what is beng fed into the speakers. nearfield monior speakers are prety manditory for anyone who is serious about music produciton/masterng.

What's wrong with Behringer besides you having a faulty pair?

C

Copenhagen

Regarding Behringer, I have a pair, and unlike Eq.7-2521, I have not experienced any problems with mine and am very happy with them...so I think it's a matter of taste, and of course, any manufacturer can create a faulty pair once in a while.

A

ACEBEATZ

i own behringer 2031 and i bought mackie hr824. still havent got em now but i'll get em soon (store gotta reveice em).

i bought my behringer used so after 5 months i got to change the woofer of one speaker but besides that they are in great shape and these are good monitors for the price.

E

Equality 7-2521

DJ J POE said:
What's wrong with Behringer besides you having a faulty pair?

it wasnt just me who had problems. the store i bought them from said they were having terrible problems with people returning behringer monitors in the past 6 months or so. also, my sae teacher said one of the reasons why behringer are prone to be faulty is because their production warehouses are too automated toward fast produciton and not enough care is taken in the area of quality.

behringers are nicely priced. but in the end you get what you pay for. simple as that.

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I Just Got Krk Rokit-5's....they R In My Buget...i Got Em At Guitar Center For 150 Each........so 300 Total.....they R Good Near-field Monitors........sound Crisp, Not Too Much Low End Tho, Just Enuff................but You Can Hear All Your Sound Thru It......great Monitors............i Love Em

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nice nice, thanks for the input, obviously id like to spend more but we all know how that works...

A

ACEBEATZ

a guy i trust told me you event doesnt really worth their price.

M-audio bx-8 baby, cant go wrong.

E

Equality 7-2521

incogneeto said:
I Just Got Krk Rokit-5's....they R In My Buget...i Got Em At Guitar Center For 150 Each........so 300 Total.....they R Good Near-field Monitors........sound Crisp, Not Too Much Low End Tho, Just Enuff................but You Can Hear All Your Sound Thru It......great Monitors............i Love Em

i noticed my rp8s dont have that much low end either. whenever i play my shit on other systems ive been noticing my bass is mixed way too loud.

members online