moog refill

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
lol wow ppl wont invest in their craft yall shouldnt deserve the refill to remember and support an important person in music.

damn frosty dont say it like that man lol i will but not today hahahaha

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
"u need a registered copy of Reason to get the moog refill lol thats something i dont have"

Week sauce!

lol mine is cracked i wont lie i didnt have the funds at the time but that is my fault lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
When its your "goto" DAW you really need to own it. For updates sake alone! I own Reason and Ableton 7 but I used the crack version of Ableton a long ass time. After 7.0.3 no one could crack it anymore and now they're up to 7.0.10. I had to break down and buy it. I have a ton of shit that is cracked but they're mostly vst's and vsti's. You don't have to upgrade those.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
When its your "goto" DAW you really need to own it. For updates sake alone! I own Reason and Ableton 7 but I used the crack version of Ableton a long ass time. After 7.0.3 no one could crack it anymore and now they're up to 7.0.10. I had to break down and buy it. I have a ton of shit that is cracked but they're mostly vst's and vsti's. You don't have to upgrade those.

my goto is Pro Tools it came wit the Mbox stupid me neva registered the product i always forget to i dont wanna sound cheap its just funds was low it took me awhile to get my mpc 1k n shorty had to lend me the money but back to Reason im gonna get it soon a registered copy so i can try that moog refill

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
my goto is Pro Tools it came wit the Mbox stupid me neva registered the product i always forget to i dont wanna sound cheap its just funds was low it took me awhile to get my mpc 1k n shorty had to lend me the money but back to Reason im gonna get it soon a registered copy so i can try that moog refill

I got u on the moog refill.......I'll drop u a link in your PM's. U hip'd me to musical supply anyway....I owe u a few favs.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
My copy of Reason is cracked too, and the reasons behind it are a) I can't afford it at the minute and b) I didn't know whether I'd get on well with it. So I didn't wanna spend £x on it and not be able to do shit with it. As soon as I start making money off my tracks then that's the first thing I'm gonna do.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
I got u on the moog refill.......I'll drop u a link in your PM's. U hip'd me to musical supply anyway....I owe u a few favs.

AmericanMusical lol i havent touched that website in awhile do they still do monthly payments on gear they good cuz they deal wit ppl with bad credit lol

i agree wit u too Cell