Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Connections:
MIDI OUT sound module to MIDI IN on computer
MIDI OUT controller to MIDI IN on sound module

Check MIDI settings.
OPen up a MIDI OUT Track

Its a wrap.

Im guessin on da FL shit cause i dont use it but i dont talk shit about it either.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
How nice is that module? I never heard of it, but I'm guessin that you have a soundcard and cables since you have the right gear.

I'm just telling you the way I got my equipment set up, I have basically what you have.

1. Hook the MIDI controller USB to the computer so you can control other things besides just the module if you were to connect it directly to the module
2. Hook the MIDI IN from the module to the MIDI OUT of the soundcard.
3. Hook your audio outputs to your audio ins in your soundcard.

Sorry I was a little late on the post, I had to go eat dinner half way through it.

You could just get a soundcard that has MIDI IN/OUT like the EMU 1212m. It's pretty nice for it's price.

T

The Bastard

that module is phat, if they ever made a virtual version of it for fl studio id bust nuts

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
Seoul P said:
How nice is that module? I never heard of it, but I'm guessin that you have a soundcard and cables since you have the right gear.

I'm just telling you the way I got my equipment set up, I have basically what you have.

1. Hook the MIDI controller USB to the computer so you can control other things besides just the module if you were to connect it directly to the module
2. Hook the MIDI IN from the module to the MIDI OUT of the soundcard.
3. Hook your audio outputs to your audio ins in your soundcard.

Sorry I was a little late on the post, I had to go eat dinner half way through it.

You could just get a soundcard that has MIDI IN/OUT like the EMU 1212m. It's pretty nice for it's price.
Thanks ima look into gettin a Emu 1212m

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Either the Emu 1212m or the M-Audio 2496 i suggested will work. Its jus a matter of which one u choose to go with.

Emu 1212m I/O Configuration:
2 - 1/4" Balanced Inputs
2 - 1/4" Balanced Outputs
24-bit/192kHz ADAT In/Out (switchable to S/PDIF)
24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF In/Out (switchable to AES/EBU)
MIDI In/Out
Firewire Interface (6-pin)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M-Audio 2496 I/O Configuration:
Award-winning 24-bit/96kHz digital audio card
2x2 full-duplex audio performance
Gold-plated RCA jacks
S/PDIF digital I/O with 2-channel PCM and AC-3/DTS passthrough
1x1 MIDI I/O
Zero-latency monitoring
Software-controlled 36-bit internal DSP mixing/routing
Apple G5 compatible

kbthakingpin

ill o.g.
But There Is ..

The Bastard said:
that module is phat, if they ever made a virtual version of it for fl studio id bust nuts

They have a sound of the Mo' Phatt and you can use it in FL.

Get @ ME On AIM if you are interested !!

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Either the Emu 1212m or the M-Audio 2496 i suggested will work. Its jus a matter of which one u choose to go with.

I'd say go for the M-Audio card if you think there might be a reason you'll have to go to ProTools in the near future.