More of a composed piece

how did you get that effect on the piano? The tape wow and flutter effect?
Also for the flutter effect, if you're talking about the violin, it's from a subscription based vst I pay for called soundsonline, it's 19.99 a month with over 40,000+ sounds, I recommend that as well. They have from orchestra, to synth to vocals etc.

I use Arcade, but tend to just use it for vocal samples. I tend to compose mostly, but love to sample too and enjoy the process, so tend to mix it all up quite a bit. If I aim to release something on Spotify though, I have to just compose.
I really like your track here, have you considered sampling your own track here and making a hip hop beat out of it?

I use Arcade, but tend to just use it for vocal samples. I tend to compose mostly, but love to sample too and enjoy the process, so tend to mix it all up quite a bit. If I aim to release something on Spotify though, I have to just compose.
I really like your track here, have you considered sampling your own track here and making a hip hop beat out of it?
I used Arcade before but unfortunately it wasn't really my cup of tea. I definitely sample for sure, I usually try to aim for samples that are not well known. Also that's a great idea for me to sample my own track, I'm going to give it a go and see what I come up with

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Ooh, as a current owner of cubase 11 I might have to fuck with that piano a bit.

I like it. I feel kind of the same as insideout where i was waiting for the beat, but its a nice chill vibe. Real relaxing.

Ooh, as a current owner of cubase 11 I might have to fuck with that piano a bit.

I like it. I feel kind of the same as insideout where i was waiting for the beat, but its a nice chill vibe. Real relaxing.
Appreciate it!! Yeah this one was meant to have just instrumentation lol

members online