Most Beautiful Melody?

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i was in the car with my old man, i had to drop my cuz whos an mc off home, we are recording a demo for various companies and radio station here in welly, nz. SO we just home right, and Amazing Grace comes on the radio, and im like what the fuck is amazing grace doing on the radio? and i get to listening and i swear to god Amazing Grace is the most beautiful melody i have ever heard, its so simple, you dont even have to know the words to understand the power that the music has on its own. In saying that my aim with my music is for it to be able to stand on its own without lyrics and still come across as having told a story through rhythm and melody.

no i am not stoned

And my question to the ill fam is, what piece of music do you think stands on its own feet in terms of being able to convey a certain message without words, and do you think Amazing Grace is just a fucking awesome song.

peace

kaivai

rip J-Dilla

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
That melody is real strong... depending on what version of the song you heard... Cuz that song has been used by a lot of artists...

My favorite song is a Christmas song, actually... it's a French Christmas song, so I dont know if it's really known worldwide... It's "Minuit Chrétien" (translated Christian Christmas)... it's a really powerful song.

Every christmas, my parent's church (we dont go to the same church) has a christmas show and there is that Opera singer how sings that song everytime. And It litterally gives me chills every time!

I don't really know any other music that tells a story... or is has powerful as those two (Well, I dont have one that comes to mind)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
That Laffy Taffy melody is sick too.

members online