motif rack in FL Studio

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
wudup,
has anyone used the motif within fl? im trying to find out whether you can load the rack in a channel in fl and be able to see the midi signals in the piano roll. or do you have to do live recording? anyone know?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
anonymous_103 said:
wudup,
has anyone used the motif within fl? im trying to find out whether you can load the rack in a channel in fl and be able to see the midi signals in the piano roll. or do you have to do live recording? anyone know?
the answer is yes I have made tracks that exact way using my old mophatt triggered with my old radium controller a few years ago and i did it recently using my motif, you need a midi channel allocated and also you can sample from the module I have done that also, thats the missing link if they had a vst that was exactly as functional and sonic as the motif or another high end synth that would seal the the deal for me I would sell my gear, or one for reason.

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
the answer is yes I have made tracks that exact way using my old mophatt triggered with my old radium controller a few years ago and i did it recently using my motif, you need a midi channel allocated and also you can sample from the module I have done that also, thats the missing link if they had a vst that was exactly as functional and sonic as the motif or another high end synth that would seal the the deal for me I would sell my gear, or one for reason.

I can use your help again man. ok i got the motif es rack, and i do have it to where flstudio can send midi signals to it through a midi out channel and play it. but now im tring to record the sounds that play back. anyword on how to do that?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
you need a soundcard that has inputs thats it...you need to set up fruity loops mixer with that input...boom...there might be some tiny delay but I have gotten it where its 0....you can also alternately sample the motif into Fruity loops....hint where is that handy?.....answer: the superior performance and voice mode voices, that save time having to copy the fx to a channel etc.....let me know....

Also I just downloaded 6.08 update ....resizeable mixer ....and wider support for multiple midi devices and foot controller

anonymous_103

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
you need a soundcard that has inputs thats it...you need to set up fruity loops mixer with that input...boom...there might be some tiny delay but I have gotten it where its 0....you can also alternately sample the motif into Fruity loops....hint where is that handy?.....answer: the superior performance and voice mode voices, that save time having to copy the fx to a channel etc.....let me know....

Also I just downloaded 6.08 update ....resizeable mixer ....and wider support for multiple midi devices and foot controller

ok cool, i got you on the first part with setting up with the mixer. not sure about the sample part, but i'll read on it. thanks man!

members online