Motif Rack

accost

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Sup guys im thinkin about purchasing a motif rack and was wondering if i wanted to use its sounds in Fl 6 would I need any other hardware or are there other things i should be aware of?

Thanks

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Sup guys im thinkin about purchasing a motif rack and was wondering if i wanted to use its sounds in Fl 6 would I need any other hardware or are there other things i should be aware of?

Thanks

Wait...you're going to buy the rack for FL 6?? im sure you could buy the sounds with out the rack if you're going to make your stuff in FL. i would look into it if i was you.

C

Chubb-E

IMO get the rack. you might be heavily disappointed buying the sounds without the rack.

ill o.g.
but how would he implement it with FL cause i've seen guys on youtube do it but I cant find the vid to show u I saw it like a week ago he was playin a beat that he made in fruity loops with the motif rack.....Anybody know how to implement it with FL????

I forgot to add** OR CUBASE!???***

C

Chubb-E

hmm.

i honestly do not know but i am free today so i will do some searching.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
dont by the soundkit they are wack
i have the motif rack and the sound kit
u are better off buying the rack
so u have moer control to structure your sound
as for hooking it up
run it threw midi
i use the midiman box in wich i have my rack my mpc and midi keyboard all hook up
i used the midi daisy chain method
but u can use any midi interface and usb it to ya computer
then go in ya program preffences and change your setting in midi an u should be able to record them sounds
but remember midi has no sound it just a way of transfering
so remember to hook up your audio up or u will get no sound

C

Chubb-E

thx

dont by the soundkit they are wack
i have the motif rack and the sound kit
u are better off buying the rack
so u have moer control to structure your sound
as for hooking it up
run it threw midi
i use the midiman box in wich i have my rack my mpc and midi keyboard all hook up
i used the midi daisy chain method
but u can use any midi interface and usb it to ya computer
then go in ya program preffences and change your setting in midi an u should be able to record them sounds
but remember midi has no sound it just a way of transfering
so remember to hook up your audio up or u will get no sound

thx, for sharing info.

members online