Motif, Triton Refills

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkota

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I heard you can get triton, and motif sounds into a refill, I had a motif rack but I had to scrap the thing, it was suck a pain in the ass to use an MPC, motif all midi'd together, the workflow is crap when tracking the stuff into pro tools, however, i would like to have those sounds in my reason setup...

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
alkota said:
I heard you can get triton, and motif sounds into a refill, I had a motif rack but I had to scrap the thing, it was suck a pain in the ass to use an MPC, motif all midi'd together, the workflow is crap when tracking the stuff into pro tools, however, i would like to have those sounds in my reason setup...

im lookin for that as well

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
IF you have AIM messenger -

Contact TMCGRATH808 and tell him dskillz sent you.

you get 90 gigs of all 3 shipped on a 160 external drive plus many more extras.

Well worth it.

I finished converting the motif es part to Reason...for my own style (velocity/volumes/switches)..and im loving it...imma work on the triton next

Songs from es sets:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=573852&songID=4370950

and

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=573852&songID=4369066

by me

O

open mind

90 gigs of refills? that must be not only motif n tritons fantoms that must be the WHOLE refills of every single produced keyobard on planet i mean come on its 90!!!! 90GIGS?? that must be some clown or sumtin i dont believe that ish be carefull homie.

save your money n run! haha.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
90 gigs of refills? that must be not only motif n tritons fantoms that must be the WHOLE refills of every single produced keyobard on planet i mean come on its 90!!!! 90GIGS?? that must be some clown or sumtin i dont believe that ish be carefull homie.

nah ive seen the demo, each keyboard is 30 gigs, every patch is sampled multiple times, hell if you're going to have to ship it on an external anyway you might as well fill it up!

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
trebeatz said:
nah ive seen the demo, each keyboard is 30 gigs, every patch is sampled multiple times, hell if you're going to have to ship it on an external anyway you might as well fill it up!

still i wanna kno how much

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
open mind said:

i dont kno if you are familiar with how high QUALITY multisampling works

ivory piano alone is 40 gigs.

the multisamples in a fantom x, for example, consist f highly compressed aves, not to mention the fact that the 1024 patches are all made using that same wav data

so, to correctly and succesfully multisample 1024 patches at multiple velocity levels per patch, yeah that would take up some space

i sampled-at one velocity-three octaves of a motif es flute that took up 23 mb. consider the entire motif es rom weighs in at 176 mb(i think). if i had multisampled the patch at three levels across 5 octaves, e're looking at 100 mb. a gig is 1024 mb. thats 10 patches.

30 gigs is perfectly reasonable, logical, and appropriate for such a project to be done well.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:

I think some of you either ignore or choose not to read, imma try this again:

" IF you have AIM messenger -

Contact TMCGRATH808 and tell him dskillz sent you.
"

Pricing, Demo, Sample Patches, every question you have...he has the answer.

lol @ this being fake... dawg THIS IS ALL I USE.

Dont come in here with that, thanks.

Dabeskeptsekret

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Damn, my computer messes up, and I miss all this? Crazy. At any rate, im not trying to plug myself, but if yall want the complete Triton, Motif, and Fantom joints in refill format, my site will be up within the next week or so, and Im selling the entire kit for $25. Yes, thats right $25. Why so cheap? is something wrong with it? Cheap because I have money from my hustle so I dont need to get over on people. And no nothing is wrong with it. There will be demo's available once the site is up, and if you want to know the total GB amount, its not 90GB's. Its more around the 60+ plus area. Thats *WITH* the combinator patches. Those 3 Keyboard sets is NOWHERE NEAR 90 GB's once you put them all in refill format with all the banks broken down.

The Refills will not have to be shipped to you, once you make the purchase, you will be given a download name, and a PW that will be IP tracked (those who have Dynamic IP's will get something worked out). So save your money, its not needed to spend all that cash on a product that shouldnt cost that much to begin with.

Im going to break this down, and Sanova (get at me, I been tryna holla at you but yo AIM but wishy washy). The reason those keyboards cost so much are because of three main things:

1) The way they were recorded, by whom, and where
2) The sounds have a pre-mix on them
3) Effects (That come on the sounds)
4) On board sequencing, and some have sampling unit

The god honest truth is if you have certain VSTs, or Refills, you can match these sounds. If you take all of the effects off of the instruments on the Triton, Motif, and Fantom, then you will see exactly what I mean. The majority of the time Strings, and everything else come with a certain amount of EQ, room reverb, Chorus, etc. etc. on them.. Thats why they sound so good coming off the board. Take those effects off, they will sound dry and bland as anything else in Software would.

It took me a nice little minute to put this entire thing together, this package will also come with a few extra goodies, for questions hit me up. No, the product is not for sale yet, the site will be up in about a week or so, then it will be. No, it is not a knock off of Floss Mode, or the Tmcgrath dude, I actually sat down with a group of guys and did this.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Dabeskeptsekret said:
Damn, my computer messes up, and I miss all this? Crazy. At any rate, im not trying to plug myself, but if yall want the complete Triton, Motif, and Fantom joints in refill format, my site will be up within the next week or so, and Im selling the entire kit for $25. Yes, thats right $25. Why so cheap? is something wrong with it? Cheap because I have money from my hustle so I dont need to get over on people. And no nothing is wrong with it. There will be demo's available once the site is up, and if you want to know the total GB amount, its not 90GB's. Its more around the 60+ plus area. Thats *WITH* the combinator patches. Those 3 Keyboard sets is NOWHERE NEAR 90 GB's once you put them all in refill format with all the banks broken down.

The Refills will not have to be shipped to you, once you make the purchase, you will be given a download name, and a PW that will be IP tracked (those who have Dynamic IP's will get something worked out). So save your money, its not needed to spend all that cash on a product that shouldnt cost that much to begin with.

Im going to break this down, and Sanova (get at me, I been tryna holla at you but yo AIM but wishy washy). The reason those keyboards cost so much are because of three main things:

1) The way they were recorded, by whom, and where
2) The sounds have a pre-mix on them
3) Effects (That come on the sounds)
4) On board sequencing, and some have sampling unit

The god honest truth is if you have certain VSTs, or Refills, you can match these sounds. If you take all of the effects off of the instruments on the Triton, Motif, and Fantom, then you will see exactly what I mean. The majority of the time Strings, and everything else come with a certain amount of EQ, room reverb, Chorus, etc. etc. on them.. Thats why they sound so good coming off the board. Take those effects off, they will sound dry and bland as anything else in Software would.

It took me a nice little minute to put this entire thing together, this package will also come with a few extra goodies, for questions hit me up. No, the product is not for sale yet, the site will be up in about a week or so, then it will be. No, it is not a knock off of Floss Mode, or the Tmcgrath dude, I actually sat down with a group of guys and did this.

wow.................

mikemat

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just thought I'd point out selling sounds you don't own is illegal and I hope you aren't making any money of some shit you stole.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
mikemat said:
Just thought I'd point out selling sounds you don't own is illegal and I hope you aren't making any money of some shit you stole.

in response, i point out:

dabeskeptsecret said:
No, it is not a knock off of Floss Mode, or the Tmcgrath dude, I actually sat down with a group of guys and did this.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
mikemat said:

everyone, meet mr high and mighty self righteous.

mr high and mighty self righteous, meet everyone

mr high and mighty self righteous doesnt download, doesnt cop bootlegs, and doesnt dub anything from his friends. he doesnt watch unauthorized material on youtube, and he doesnt smoke weed. he also doesnt sample anything, even a drum hit, until he clears and pays for the sample. he will never sell a beat with even an unrecognizable drum hit until he has properly cleared the sample. WHAT A GUY!

everyone, thank mr high and mighty self righteous for his oh-so-beneficial presence here at illmuzik. WHAT A GUY!

and fyi for dabeskepsecret, this tmgrath dude multisampled the entire thing himself... dont sit here and act like your the only guy who has put in honest time and effort to create a product. sorry, but thats the impresion you gave. also, dot assume that you kno another guys process. it is perfectly concieveable that ONE keyboard can hit the 30 gig level... as i already illistrated the whys and hows. THREE, on the other hand, is a lot more, not to mention the extras the guy thros in. stop being so presumptious. i'm sure you have done a great job with your own product..

as far as "matching the sounds" with vst's and removing the effects from them, well of course, the main functions of thse modules involve the miulti effects processing in rder to GET those sounds, which is what makes them unique. i have all the major rompler-type vst's and then some, and the sounds from these boards still have their on quality; for example, my favortie flute patch from ANYWHERE cmes from the motif es, while the fantom x has my favrtie strings. this includes my *vast* vst/sample collection.

that said, this other dude is living nicely himself... he's not trying t get over on anyne, and you FORGET he includes a 160 gig external hard drive with the deal.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Thank you, mr high and mighty self righteous

Dabeskeptsekret

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Fade, I got to this thread kinda late, i've been out on Business, so please just let me get this reply in, and im done with it.

Cold Truth I think that what you are stating to be what you believe to be fact, is in fact, false. I know exactly how Tmcgrath came about getting his sounds, where they came from, and the whole 9 yards. Those that know me here know that I have a whole hord of hardware equipment, some of which I have been selling on ebay, others I have been keeping.

When Wendell (Flossmode) first decided to create his refills, I gave an opinion on what he should have done in order to retain the quality of the samples. He didnt feel the need to do so, because he thought that what everyone wanted was just the raw, straight from the board, sounds. And for a while everything went great for him until people who actually owned the keyboards start noticing small flaws in the product. Now I wont go and name the flaws in the product as I dont try to bring anyones business down too much, that is unless they try to do so with me.

Flossmode sold his refills worldwide to alot of people, and for anyone who understands how to use Chickensys, its not hard to take the samples, and manipulate them into several different things. Now this refill founds its way into the hands of someone who was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I wont say his name, but its more than obvious who it was. He decided to create his own version with a "HD" and all that, which was a great idea, but things were not as advertised. I seriously frown upon guys who borrow other peoples keyboards, or go take pictures with stuff at other studios to promote a product, but to each his own.

Now he used a certain SPDIF method, along with another program to create his own set, which originally was sold in Sampletank format, and you were supposed to receive a Hard Drive with it because the set was soo big. The whole while, Wendell cried and complained that his hard work was being bought, and re-sold, and how he had an issue with. I told him when he first started that duplication would be a form of competition, and he was goign to come across it sooner or later.

Now you say that your favorite string patch comes off the Motif ES. Please tell me what that patch is, and I will go find it myself. Then Im willing to bet you that I can dupe the patch in Reason alone. Reason is slept on by many, but that is getting besides the point.

Last but not least, he's selling the refills for $250 bux FOR EACH KEYBOARD ALONE. The HD's that are "160GB's" that he is selling dont even cost $70 bux from the wholesale that he gets them from. I guess its just the consumers way of dressing up a product in order to make the customer feel like he is getting something grand and major.

Like I said, the site will be available to the public within a weeks time. From there, you can visit my site, and for $25.00 dollars, you too can have over 60+ GB's of sounds from your favorite keyboards in Reason Refill format. Hell, I'll even give you one of the private wholesale sites so you can feel good about yourself and buy an external HD so you come out spending $85-$90 bux, and you will come out with all three of the big boards instead of one, with $160 dollars left to do what u like.

Fade, my bad for going off topic, debates over.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
everyone, meet mr high and mighty self righteous.

mr high and mighty self righteous, meet everyone

mr high and mighty self righteous doesnt download, doesnt cop bootlegs, and doesnt dub anything from his friends. he doesnt watch unauthorized material on youtube, and he doesnt smoke weed. he also doesnt sample anything, even a drum hit, until he clears and pays for the sample. he will never sell a beat with even an unrecognizable drum hit until he has properly cleared the sample. WHAT A GUY!

everyone, thank mr high and mighty self righteous for his oh-so-beneficial presence here at illmuzik. WHAT A GUY!

and fyi for dabeskepsecret, this tmgrath dude multisampled the entire thing himself... dont sit here and act like your the only guy who has put in honest time and effort to create a product. sorry, but thats the impresion you gave. also, dot assume that you kno another guys process. it is perfectly concieveable that ONE keyboard can hit the 30 gig level... as i already illistrated the whys and hows. THREE, on the other hand, is a lot more, not to mention the extras the guy thros in. stop being so presumptious. i'm sure you have done a great job with your own product..

as far as "matching the sounds" with vst's and removing the effects from them, well of course, the main functions of thse modules involve the miulti effects processing in rder to GET those sounds, which is what makes them unique. i have all the major rompler-type vst's and then some, and the sounds from these boards still have their on quality; for example, my favortie flute patch from ANYWHERE cmes from the motif es, while the fantom x has my favrtie strings. this includes my *vast* vst/sample collection.

that said, this other dude is living nicely himself... he's not trying t get over on anyne, and you FORGET he includes a 160 gig external hard drive with the deal.
i havent seen you bring it to sum1s doorstep like thta for a while, welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.