Movie of the summer/spring....

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
What movie are you expecting?

What do you think will be THE blockbuster of the summer/spring?

To me right now, I'm waiting for IRONMAN to come out... maaaaaaaaaan, I can't wait! But I hope I won't be disapointed.

And the runners up are:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull http://www.indianajones.com/
The Incredible Hulk http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/
Hancock
Dragonball
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Babylon A.D.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
To me right now, I'm waiting for IRONMAN to come out... maaaaaaaaaan, I can't wait!
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull http://www.indianajones.com/
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Yes, yes, and yes.

What's up with The Mummy? Rachel Weisz won't be in it?! Instead we get Maria Bello. I hate it when sequels change actors!

P.S. Don't sleep on Tropic Thunder, LOL. Robert Downey playing a white actor playing a black man ahahahaha.

jawanza malik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
IM WANNA SEE IRONMAN 2 BUT WHY DID THEY have
2 GET DA CRACKHEAD 2 play him.???
They sholud"ve got my boy johnny D(DEPP) 2 be IRonman
They always wanna "help out" a actor in need. HIS HI ASS should be in rehab

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

ONly a crackhead would have the drive to put together a suit of armor. Anything for more crack. They can make a pipe out of anything.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yeah ironman is gonna be it ... but dont sleep on that angelina jolie assasin movie where they are making bullets curve and shit .. thats shit looks pretty ill to me.

I collected the comic book series.

WANTED

You can go to a bookstore like Borders and find the whole set in one paperback graphic novel. Just buy some coffee and then read the whole thing. Takes like an hour. They modified the story for the movie due to copyright issues but the comic book version is ill. I don't even collect comics like that but I popped for this one. As far as cool stories go this one was pretty dope.

Basically this kid is the son of the worlds greatest assassin. His pops was a villain and his super power was that he was really good at killing..... period. He was killed so they go looking for this kid to see if he has any of his Dad's skills. In the comic, all the super heros are killed because all the villains decide to work together. So they have stuff the movie wont. In one scene, they show Superman's cape. They can't show you the "S" and they don't even say his name but through the dialog you realize that he is killed.

In the comic you can see who the characters were modeled after. Angelina's role was actually modeled after Halle Berry and and the lead character was Eminem.

Attachments

• 18009-105421-1-wanted_400.jpg
    18009-105421-1-wanted_400.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 21040404194728b6cb45b65.jpg
    21040404194728b6cb45b65.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 75

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Iron man looks DOPE! Downey is a fucking cool ass actor so this should be good. Im actually waitin for Indie 4 tho. Hope it isnt a dud. The Transformer kids in it and hes not bad but he doesnt seem to fit in a Indiana Jones film.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8

You gotta be taking the piss, right? Nobody's "helping him out"; he gets roles 'cause he's one of the best actors of his generation, in fact he's one of the best film actors of all time. Downey's never put in a bad performance. I like Johnny alot but he's not in Downey's league.

Really looking forward to all the above films esp Ironman and Hellboy 2. Indiana Jones is probably gonna be a disappointment.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Star Wars is commin out with another one?? *goes to google this*

HellBoy2 may be good
Im thinking that Ironman may be a disappointment because the expectattions are so high, I hope it is good tho, but now adays who can afford to go to the movies anymore, so Im waiting for all of it to come out on dvd...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
wow! I forgot about Batman too... We'll see which will be better... and that Wanted movie, did hear abotu it... (I'll look it up!)

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I am definitely waiting to see my favorite comic book hero when I was a kid................IRON MAN! That movie looks to be dope as hell. I seriously can't wait. I will be seeing that the day it comes out. I also think the new Hulk looks solid as well. The first one that came out a few years ago was total crap.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I have'nt really been keeping up on what is to be released, but there was '' Midnight Meat Train '' which i remember seeing the trailer to a few months back - hopefully that turns out to be good, it's an horror movie.

Midnight Meat Train

members online