MPC 100 help plz

mackgunz

ill o.g.
ight i got an MPC 1000 and everytime i put my lil card in the slot all tha lights shut off but the green screen stays on but its blank.... and i'm thinking about getting a MPD16 or a trigger finger which 1 is better with FL i see people asking about it but no 1 really says which one is better they jus talk bout how the pads feel

Mastertunes

ill o.g.
mackgunz said:
ight i got an MPC 1000 and everytime i put my lil card in the slot all tha lights shut off but the green screen stays on but its blank.... and i'm thinking about getting a MPD16 or a trigger finger which 1 is better with FL i see people asking about it but no 1 really says which one is better they jus talk bout how the pads feel

First off, I don't have a MPC 1000 but I suggest you take a look at te following link for your memory card problem, there are a lot of experts there (well here too, but in case no one else responds) who I'm sure can help you out: http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=cd6ab8b3a54b136a87eaccfede6fd046

Second, you can't compare the MPC 1000 with the MPD 16 because the MPC was meant to sequence/sample and the MPD 16 to control a software application. If you already mastered a software sequencer I don't see the point in keeping a MPC 1000 because you can easily purchase another program to cut/edit your samples with and the sequencer (like FL) to sequence your entire tracks. If you do decide to keep the MPC 1000, check out the new OS which will be downloadable soon, it's supposed to have some cool features. I think the 1000 was made to be used in combination with something to cut/edit your samples with and transfer it back to the 1000.

Good luck.

mackgunz

ill o.g.
ight thankz but i ain't comparing the mpc 2 the mpd or trigger finger i just use tha fl alot more so i jus wanted 2 no which was best but not tha best feeling pads the best that works wit FL

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
both the mpd and trigger finger do the same thing you probably wont any difference on how either of them work within fruity loops !

as for your MPC problem are you starting the machine and then putting the card in ? as far as i know you have to have the card in place before you start the machine and cant remove it until you have switched it off ! ?

mackgunz

ill o.g.
yea i kepy it n then turn it on and tha green screen come on but not tha lights it only work when i don;t have tha card in