MPC 1000 vs Triton

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Well I have both a Triton Rack and a MPC 2500.
I am stupid because I dont have them midi'd together yet... LOL
The Triton is nice it has an ass load of sounds.
The MP is nice because it has hittin kiks without all the eq problems.
Pick your poison or in my case drink it all and find away to kill everyone, with sound...
Korg is some complicated shit but, you can really manipulate it to suit your needs.
Akia is more user friendly BUT its not like its truly better from a hiphop stand point, its just music ya know and learning your instruments..
Some are going to argue FL is better.. LOL

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
you wrong to an extent it depends on how you make your patterns and the drumming you want to do, I had one and yes it was tight, but in some instances when you tryna get a good pattern so it loops flawless it has this lil problem where sometimes it sound messed up...the mpc for the most part is almost perfect looping at least to me....actually on my 1st motif it used to do that but then I had the es and it seem to have fixed it....I had the triton extreme too homie.....the sequencer is much better on the mpc....thats why even pro shops alway use them in tandem a mpc and a workstation instantly melting it and rendering it to plain old sound module LOL......since the triton hit the market and the trinity was the hot workstation.....but its to each his own on what they familiar with I know cats that swear by their triton

RYBOOGIE

ill o.g.
You Got The Best Of Both Worlds There. I Have A Triton 61 Key, And Mpc 2000 Fully Blown. I Basicly Use The Triton For Sounds And Fillers. Never Used It For Chopping Or Sequencing, But I Would Love To Learn How To Chop On It, Because With The 2000(non Xl) You Are Limited To Certain Things, But It Can Be Done.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
RYBOOGIE said:
You Got The Best Of Both Worlds There. I Have A Triton 61 Key, And Mpc 2000 Fully Blown. I Basicly Use The Triton For Sounds And Fillers. Never Used It For Chopping Or Sequencing, But I Would Love To Learn How To Chop On It, Because With The 2000(non Xl) You Are Limited To Certain Things, But It Can Be Done.

nah im talkin about the Triton Studio one wit the Big Screen wit the built in CD rom

RYBOOGIE

ill o.g.
Dang That One. Well That's A Tough One. I Still Say If You Got Both, You Are A Mad Scientist With Both Because It Just Opens Doors For More Creativity, You Can't Go Wrong Either Way.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
RYBOOGIE said:
Dang That One. Well That's A Tough One. I Still Say If You Got Both, You Are A Mad Scientist With Both Because It Just Opens Doors For More Creativity, You Can't Go Wrong Either Way.

yea so he tellin me like i cant function without his triton..............which i kno i can perfectly fine cuz i use the EMu proteus X n my MPC and a midi controller

RYBOOGIE

ill o.g.
How Long Your Boy Been Messing Around With Production? You Are Always Going To Have Someone Dispute Which Is Better. As Long You Get The Job Done And Your People Like The Beats, Tell Him To Chill.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
RYBOOGIE said:
How Long Your Boy Been Messing Around With Production? You Are Always Going To Have Someone Dispute Which Is Better. As Long You Get The Job Done And Your People Like The Beats, Tell Him To Chill.

nah hes one of thoses that Know It All type u feel me............i can make a good track without his triton........i mean he been goin hard but not as hard as me on my MPC

RYBOOGIE

ill o.g.
I Can Dig It. Just Make A Friendly Beat Compition Like They Have Down At That Lounge In Manhattan And See Who Comes Out On Top.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
RYBOOGIE said:
I Can Dig It. Just Make A Friendly Beat Compition Like They Have Down At That Lounge In Manhattan And See Who Comes Out On Top.

i hear they have a producers lounge in down town BK.............lol but let get back to the subject b4 they close the thread lol