MPC 60 in a Computer Based Setup

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
MPC 60 and PC

I use reason 3.0 to make beats in and one of my boys is sellin a mpc 60, and i was thinkin i may be able to incorperate it into my setup, Is that possible? or if i got it would i jus use it on its own?

Rive

ill o.g.
SpinDoctor said:
I use reason 3.0 to make beats in and one of my boys is sellin a mpc 60, and i was thinkin i may be able to incorperate it into my setup, Is that possible? or if i got it would i jus use it on its own?

You could use it as a midi controller for Reason, which would be a shame, 'cuz the 60 is a wonderful machine.
If you've never had a hardware piece and you want to go in that direction or use both hardware and software AND the price is right, by all means, buy it.
If you want to continue to go the software route, then this purchase would be a waste of your money.
Or you could always buy it and donate it to a good cause: me ;)

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i'd say get it anyway, the mpc 60 is a classic. if anything you can sell it and make a profit off it, if your boy is selling it for cheap.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
how much is he sellin it for?

£350, it hasnt got the os upgrade and i dont know how much that is, so that might be a bit extra

ill o.g.
Yea you def need to get that. You might like it more then software, and if not you could get some good money off that on ebay (or you cansend that to me cuz the 60 is junk anyway).