mpc designers

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i've been wanting to customize my 1k for a minute now. i didn't see any pics for it on that site tho, does anyone know if they do that one too?

S

StreetLife

e.porter said:
i've been wanting to customize my 1k for a minute now. i didn't see any pics for it on that site tho, does anyone know if they do that one too?

i wish them catz was on the east coast tho

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
Honesty said:
... My question is.... why?
and wut's wrong with changing the color of your mp? i have a a 1k and i hate the blue with the red on the edges, so y can't i change it to all grey? like the original 2k is, or even black.

to each his own...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think it'd cost a pretty penny man(depending on how u want it)... If your willing to drop some dust then do it, but In the scratch mag i remember Sha Money XL talking about he spent more on that then what cats be droppin on rims.... But, In the end it definitly brightnes the look up alot and would make it feel better.... I'd get some custom colored pads too.... All Black with my name across the top, White pads, and a chrome outline... OOOOOOOOH killin em!

ill o.g.
Yeah I want a black one with chrome panels,jog wheel,and card reader...that'd be dope.Expecialy with that glowing green screen on a black box...damn too bad I live in Canada,lol.

ill o.g.
yeah Im sure I could figure a way around the letters but I need to know which type of paint to use,enamel,etc also how the heck would I get crome plating? or mabey get a mold from the original panels and get a bodyshop to make a chrome version?If I knew these thing,had some patience,and had some practice I would most def mod mine (that I don't own yet,lol)

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
it aint cheap, i got a price 2 weeks ago for my mpc 1000 and my triton extreeme, black on metalic silver colors, with my companys logo and my name on them, and is gonna run me $1600

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Nnxt said:
^^ Really my Boy got his Mpc 2000xl and triton for 1000

are they charging more for the Mpc 1000? my 3000 is gettin done Red and black with chi writting for only 550

i know they charge extra for business logos and custom writing, unless they just uppingn their prices since they are getting more business

members online