MPC help

M

MIKEDOGG

Hey whats up people im new to the mpc2000xl i need some drum sounds i have nothing now where do i get sounds from. I took a big step and bought a building for my studio i know u cant rush through a MPC like I used to do with drum machines but my building will be complete Nov. and i need to get started on some music. IM LOOKING FOR ALL ADVISE IN STARTING MY STUDIO..............
MIKE (FROM MURDA MOTOWN)

P

Protege

try sampling them from songs you have...go to free sample sites...u got to look around...uy sample cds...thats how i get my drums

M

MIKEDOGG

thanks

thanks some peeps dont want to give advice to a newbie in the game thnks again

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
pick up some rock records.... and any record titles like "rythm section comes alive" or "military drums by the green berets"... (seriously found that a while back...m or some title like that. it was ILL...)

S

Svenghali

Here's a link for ya....
WWW.SOUNDSFORSAMPLERS.COM hiphop and r&b sound library`s 4 akai mpc2000xl mpc2000 mpc3000 mpc1000 mpc4000 mpc ...

Anyone get a look at the new Akai MPC 2500? It will be out 4th quarter. Pricing is not yet available but I hear it may be in the region of $2000.

GhostChamberz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 128
i'll hook u up with the cd that came with the 2000xl if u want, pm me

and if u dont have a scsi cd rom, u should consider gettin one, i make my own soundkit cd's its pretty practical

Attachments

• SoulfulSounds1.jpg
    SoulfulSounds1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 115
  • SoulfulSounds2.jpg
    SoulfulSounds2.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 119