MPC Instruments now available as VSTs

• beat this! voting starts in...

Frankie_Lee

Beatmaker
Just got an email from AIR telling me the instruments in the MPC have now been released as stand-alone VSTs. Kinda handy for people like me who move between MPC and Ableton. Apologies if this is old news.

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 5
Just got an email from AIR telling me the instruments in the MPC have now been released as stand-alone VSTs. Kinda handy for people like me who move between MPC and Ableton. Apologies if this is old news.
The Air Xpand!2 is the only paid Plugin that stopped working for me over a year ago. Tried to install it 20 times and opened a support ticket. Won't buy anything from them.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Man @thedreampolice Velvet is one of my fave plugins and I got the AIR Power Pack (Velvet 2/Hybrid 3/Mini Grand) for $9.99 via Plugin Boutique last July when I bought MPC 2 software there also for $99.

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 5
Air is one of the best plugin makers IMHO
Transfuser is a blast, Vacuum sounds amazing and Velvet is one of the best Rhodes plugins I have ever heard. Man if you had issues I would get in touch with support. They 100% will help you.
Update. It was an issue with the iLok License Manager. Air Music Tech support indeed was very helpful. I am glad to have that finally fixed.

members online