MPC score to settle.........

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey illmuzik Fam,

I have a beautiful bet to settle with another producer up in NY. Maybe you can help me out:

Isnt it true that the Mpc 1000 or mpc 2500 both dont have "Auto-Chromatic Assignment" like the Akai MPC 2000xl has?

And.....

Isnt it true that the new os that the MPC 1000 is getting isnt gonna provide it either??

Please prove this poor confused man wrong so that I can take his money.

Please Holla back...............

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
yes

The 1000 does not have autochromatic assigment (and will not be getting it with the New OS)

THe 2500 dosent have it either(maybe it will come with the NEW os

I dont understand how AKAI could leave out this feature on its 2 newist machines....
THis is a very important feature and its how i play all my basslines.

With that said, im sticking with the XL, suppodely AKAI is issuing replacemnt CPU chips for the xl which will speed up processing and make sample editing as fast as the 4000.

Its just a rumour and nothing has been confirmed

class..

class...

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I knew that my Frat would be te 1st to step up to the plate and rep the 2000xl

Thanks for putting xtra money in my pocket.

ps: Your so right about Akai's mess up. AHH welll

Mastertunes

ill o.g.
classic said:
yes

The 1000 does not have autochromatic assigment (and will not be getting it with the New OS)

THe 2500 dosent have it either(maybe it will come with the NEW os

I dont understand how AKAI could leave out this feature on its 2 newist machines....
THis is a very important feature and its how i play all my basslines.

With that said, im sticking with the XL, suppodely AKAI is issuing replacemnt CPU chips for the xl which will speed up processing and make sample editing as fast as the 4000.

class..

class...

What exactly does that function do? Spread the sounds from your mpc on your midi-keyboard automatically or something?

Snuffdaddy

ill o.g.
classic said:

Not happening, mate. Sorry.