MPC & VST plug-ins

JKIEYZ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I currently have the new mpc 2500 and a shit load of vst plug-ins like sonik synth 2 & sampletank 2XL. I am trying to figure out how do I record my sounds from my Sample tank 2 XL plug-in into my mpc 2500.I need some serious help this shit is trying me crazy!!!
I'm not really interested in using rack sound modules because my soft synths sound just as good after being ran thru my pro tools session.I just need some help with getting those sampletank sounds into my MPC 2500 via midi

Somebody with advice please help

MY SETUP

Dell 26" LCD monitor
Sweetwater music pc-3.0ghz P4
PRO TOOLS M-POWERED 7.0
M-audio project mix control surface/interface
MPC 2500
Stanton mixer & Turntables
M-audio keystation pro 88
VST plug-ins

JKIEYZ

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man you Lucky Duck.....

I have a way that I just record either from reason or whatever computer program straight to the MPC, I trigger and sample then work with it....another way is to record a sequence or sounds, export to wav then drag them to the MPC, I take it the mpc 2500 can be connected to the computer like the 1000?

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i don't use the mpc but i have my sp-404 set up in a send in sonar and (i have six outs on my soundcard)

it might be easier exporting your synth sounds as wav files from the program you're using then just bringing them in on compact flash

drebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I used to midi reason thru my MP, and then rewire in pro tools. thats probably the easiest way to do it.