MPC

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
For the purposes of potential collaboration.... who else uses the MPC and deals with XPJ files?

For anyone starting out i know @Fade has alot of useful resources, i find this guy to be fairly useful also...

any other gems fellow MPC users can recommend?
I've scheduled some stuff on my calendar to start working on the MPC software more, so I'm looking to dive into it.

What are you using right now?

I've scheduled some stuff on my calendar to start working on the MPC software more, so I'm looking to dive into it.

What are you using right now?
Obviously still feeling out the MPC 2-haven't got the upgrade yet.
But using it in standalone for the last 2 beat this comps and the last warzone.
For the G funk beat this, i sent over the individual pieces to Reason to remaster-so i'm looking to avoid using the MPC software on the laptop as i've been using Reason on and off for years.
Still though, i get a lot out of the basic effects and what not that come on standalone

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The software's really good but I just gotta wrap my head around it since I'm so used to JJOS on the MPC, but everything I'm used to is there. Plus I was able to load my MPC 2500 projects into the MPC software which is great.

Oh yeah, Ive already started on my battle that beats, might be holding some stuff back for a while, wont be wasting them in the little battles. Fucking August already tomorrow, where did this year go? I think the battle that is right around the corner now with the new seasons.
Spectralayers is fucking brilliant. Can take the acapella away from anything, leaving the instrumental to sample as I please.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Just @Fade get an MPK and be done. I love mine.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just @Fade get an MPK and be done. I love mine.
Are you really trying to compare an MPC X with an MPK???

814p4rhEf6L._AC_SS450_.jpg

MPCX-large.jpg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
No @Fade comparison, the older I get I value convenience when it comes to making music.

members online