MPC1k OS 3.0

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah the beta version, but today it has been released as OS 3 ( not beta ). I've read on the dutch board that it runns cool but not fully tested, I'll pass through their conclusion about anykind of issue.

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This OS is the best thing since sliced bread.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
yeah man,
They're gonna charge 30 bucks.
The recordable track mutes is basically hit play and record, go to track mute screen, turn tracks on and off, and it will record your button presses. hit stop play it back, it's right there....

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
This OS is great man, love the grid edit, I used to make beats with software but switched over to an MPC1000, heard about this OS installed it and it works fine, it even works much beter.
Grid edit is much quicker than step edit. The chopping and zoning feature is improved, you can divide your song into 8.5 parts instead of just 8 or 9 :). And a beter zoom in feature. This OS is great, and I don't give a f if it's a beta version or not, OS2.1 crashed more in 2 weeks then the OS3.05 in 2 months.
And I will defenetly buy the 0'ed version. (With PONG :D)

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Symphonic said:
This OS is great man, love the grid edit, I used to make beats with software but switched over to an MPC1000, heard about this OS installed it and it works fine, it even works much beter.
Grid edit is much quicker than step edit. The chopping and zoning feature is improved, you can divide your song into 8.5 parts instead of just 8 or 9 :). And a beter zoom in feature. This OS is great, and I don't give a f if it's a beta version or not, OS2.1 crashed more in 2 weeks then the OS3.05 in 2 months.
And I will defenetly buy the 0'ed version. (With PONG :D)

im pumpin the os 3.05 as well itz almost as good as the 2kxl

jaezmuzik

ill o.g.
Just got OS 1 the other day. Dudes on another site were saying that it would take up to 48 hrs. Mine only took an hr to be sent. So far so good. I do like the grid and recordable mutes.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
Now who needs the 2500 or the 2000xl......... the 1000 does everything now.... that shit is top of the line. But... i still the pads on em lol

I'm still waiting for time stretch plus I can't save when I try to save that password thing comes up

members online