MPC2000XL folks LETS WORK TOGHTER

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone has any unfinsihed beats or is interested in working toghter.

I see the software guys doing it all the time and was wondering why there havent been any collabo's on the MPC 2000 (maybe there i have i just havent seen them).

If anyone is up for one let me know. I have never done this before so if i fuck up your beat dont be pissed lol

class....

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
MPC practicaly means the individual approach. Like an MPC is an more open environment opposed to Reason or FL ( just to contradict the software use and compatibility ). Like I use 3 different samplers besides the mpc2000XL ( which I dont use for sampling ), can you supply the right format for Esi or S-xxx. Whatever you do, make sure you can save a whole song in a midi file type 1. Which can be imported on all midi platforms. At least then you're good to go.

mArkoFdAbEaTz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im not sure how we can upload the info. like the program for the beat with the samples and all. the midi file should be easy though.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn i know i'm kind of late but i wasn't down with illmuzik back then but if you guy's are still down to working together i with it so hit me up and let me know

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
LOL damn man i made this thread after i had been producing for less then a month....I had gotten my MPC 2 weekes eariler... I dident know shit back them

THat shit is viturally impossible using XL files... becasue everybody's set up is different espically when ur using extrenal sound sources ... the best way to collab is multi track out a beat(via PT or cubase) and send the session to sombody else and they can add to it..

damn this is old lol

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL damn man i made this thread after i had been producing for less then a month....I had gotten my MPC 2 weekes eariler... I dident know shit back them

THat shit is viturally impossible using XL files... becasue everybody's set up is different espically when ur using extrenal sound sources ... the best way to collab is multi track out a beat(via PT or cubase) and send the session to sombody else and they can add to it..

damn this is old lol

and you STILL cant type for shyt smh

just playin bruh.